Odds For The New Manager

Guest gizowl
4 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Officially announced on Monday is the plan. 

Is this your plan or the clubs plan?

Not too fussed with either Hughton or Rowett TBH. If it was a choice between the two I'd go for Rowett because being the younger manager I think he could hang around for 5 years or so and build something which is something I think we need as all this chopping and changing is getting us nowhere fast.

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Not too fussed with either Hughton or Rowett TBH. If it was a choice between the two I'd go for Rowett because being the younger manager I think he could hang around for 5 years or so and build something which is something I think we need as all this chopping and changing is getting us nowhere fast.

Why wouldn't Hughton hang around for a few years ,there's managers 10yrs his senior in the championship still going strong. 

2 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Why wouldn't Hughton hang around for a few years ,there's managers 10yrs his senior in the championship still going strong. 

Hopefully if we get Hughton we won't be in the Championship for long. How old are the Premiership managers?lol

12 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I do think it’ll be Hughton, based on if he didn’t want it Rowett would’ve been appointed by now 

This is how I want to think but maybe neither of them are what DC is after that's why hes not signed yet:ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, prowl said:

Hopefully if we get Hughton we won't be in the Championship for long. How old are the Premiership managers?lol

Hopefully they'll only be another year older than what they are now, UTO.