Odds For The New Manager

6 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde said:

Don't get the spaffest for Hughton. He's as dull as ditch water and his teams aren't much better.

"Look what he did at Brighton!"  Yes, bored everyone to tears.

Yeah but he turned knockaert into a reyt...

Tw@t

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

I said Coleman had got it. That was the info I got. The game changer was Hughton changing his mind. 

i suspect the odds will change I have just  bet my account balance on him

if you are playing vulva...  I will find you 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Lets see what happens. Hughton would be the best we can get. Would provide a form of continuity from the Bruce reign which I think is important. 

Agree. Let’s just hope he agrees to the £650m Premier League job release clause. 

My choice was Cowley, but from a CV perspective you can’t argue with DC on this one. 

Just now, steelowl said:

i suspect the odds will change I have just  bet my account balance on him

if you are playing vulva...  I will find you 

No problem. Just laid it off on Betfair and currently checking into the Langham, HK, rooftop bar, complimentary Tsing Tao. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Lets see what happens. Hughton would be the best we can get. Would provide a form of continuity from the Bruce reign which I think is important. 

Agree about Hughton being the best or most suitable replacement for Bruce we can get and I hope we get him. However, I get the feeling it's not going to be him or any of the usual names that have been backed in the betting. My guess would be foreign and a high profile name. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

No problem. Just laid it off on Betfair and currently checking into the Langham, HK, rooftop bar, complimentary Tsing Tao. 

strange the odds haven't changed in fact just had a fecking smiley text to me from the bookies :blush:

Edited by steelowl
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, vulva said:

Hughton has got the job. Coleman did well at interview, and was close, as was Rowett. 

Welcome to the madhouse, Mr Hughton. 

The biggest thrashing we’ve ever had was that play off semi, 2nd leg, first half. I am still receiving therapy. Play like that, and he’ll do for me. 

Closest I've ever come to having an heart attack watching Wednesday, the gods must have been liking us because Brighton could have turned game around and had tie won in that first 30 mins.