Odds For The New Manager

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Think the worst, pray for the best SiJ

Didn’t you convince yourself it was Zola at the beginning !?  Wasn’t the worst option ? Or is Bullen worse ?

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Didn’t you convince yourself it was Zola at the beginning !?  Wasn’t the worst option ? Or is Bullen worse ?

I was bloody worried it was going to be Zola, those bookies odds where showing that. Thank fizz it doesn’t look like it will be him. 

2 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

WalthamOwl has been having some sort of slow progressive breakdown this pre season judging by his posts. He’s making Guru look a ray of sunshine at times.

lol 

Nowt personal pal mostly said in jest.

Maybe I am Guru.......

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

WalthamOwl has been having some sort of slow progressive breakdown this pre season judging by his posts. He’s making Guru look a ray of sunshine at times.

lol 

Nowt personal pal mostly said in jest.

Ha.

I did suggest he take some diazepam at one point.

1 minute ago, Owlsend said:

Looks like it’s going to be These two on the final run in who will win 

Gary Rowett
13/8
Chris Hughton
5/2

Hughton please but if he doesn’t want it we could do a lot worse than Rowett. Either will get my full support until we lose a game.  :ph34r:

• Haha 4

Looks like it’s going to be These two on the final run in who will win 

Gary Rowett
13/8
Chris Hughton
5/2

Only sensible solution is to determine the next manager by Mortal Kombat.

Sub-Rowett v Shang Hughton.

FIGHT!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Hughton please but if he doesn’t want it we could do a lot worse than Rowett. Either will get my full support until we lose a game.  :ph34r:

He’s never ever ever said that he doesn’t want the job he’s only said he doesn’t know if it’s going to be the right fit for him He it a application in just like the rest of the Manager that are looking for work

Just paper talk on speculation for the rest

He’s never ever ever said that he doesn’t want the job he’s only said he doesn’t know if it’s going to be the right fit for him He it a application in just like the rest of the Manager that are looking for work

Just paper talk on speculation for the rest

Reading the wrong paper mate.

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I was bloody worried it was going to be Zola, those bookies odds where showing that. Thank fizz it doesn’t look like it will be him. 

If anything the odds should teach us not to trust the bookies or any rumours, until it's confirmed and official. We've had that.many managers odds looking nailed on and so many rumours based just on the odds. We'd drive ourselves mad if we believed it every single time. Hopefully DC will bring in the right man soon, I have no reason to doubt that nothing as been going on behind the scenes. Now that the embargo is lifted, we should be able to get someone suitable.

My money would be on Hughton and if it's not Hughton, I think we'll go for a younger foreign manager instead of the other names that have been mentioned. But at the end of the day, whoever gets it, we should let give them a chance. They will need it, due to the timing of all this. I'd cut DC some slack and give the new man, whoever it ends up being, the benefit of doubt and as much a chance and support as possible.