Odds For The New Manager

13 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Mm, so you think DC thinks fooook it..not bothered who it is?

I'll do it, I can start right away, as long as I'm paid in hair transplants or hats :ph34r:

My CV consists of being invincible on old LMA and Championship Manager games using cheat codes, losing interest half way through the fantasy football season and using the best gifs or memes for expert Ron manager like football analysis :ghoulguy:

Just now, Royal_D said:

As I’ve said a few times ... I think a lot of the frustration is understandable because of the situation were in but I think what’s making things worse is there’s absolutely no way of second guessing the chairman

Local press, Sky , Nixon , that ridiculous betting odds market ..   there all pie in the sky 

If Chansiri has a number 1 target he will wait to get that man, and it could well be Hughton he’s trying to sell it to 

that's how I see it too, hope i'm not wrong.

but the t/f window clock is ticking.

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Lets see who is in charge for the Reading game. Maybe maths was never my strong point but sensible decisions don’t seem to be one of DC’s strong points. I would love us to have a quality manager in place for the Reading game but there seems no urgency with anything when we are this close to the season starting. 

What an absolute load ofcrap!

20 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

You don’t think it’s important we have a permanent manager in place well before the season actually started. We will be starting the season on the back foot as it is and with the transfer window closing soon we needed a manager in place to asses the squad and decide where improvements need to be made. Yes we unexpectedly lost Bruce but the main priority of DC should have been to replace him ASAP. Derby lose Lampard, they replace him with Cocu the day after for example. There never seems to be any urgency from the club 

You are talking about something completely different. 

About half an hour ago you claimed that Bullen would be the permanent manager. 

Now you are complaining about not having a permanent manager in by the start of the season. 

Make your mind up. 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yeah I agree with that, he sounds like he knows the job is his and is planning for the Reading game. Massive massive mistake if he gets it. Would rank as one of DC’s poorest decisions and there have been a few in his time with us. 

37 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Lets see who is in charge for the Reading game. Maybe maths was never my strong point but sensible decisions don’t seem to be one of DC’s strong points. I would love us to have a quality manager in place for the Reading game but there seems no urgency with anything when we are this close to the season starting. 

24 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

You don’t think it’s important we have a permanent manager in place well before the season actually started. We will be starting the season on the back foot as it is and with the transfer window closing soon we needed a manager in place to asses the squad and decide where improvements need to be made. Yes we unexpectedly lost Bruce but the main priority of DC should have been to replace him ASAP. Derby lose Lampard, they replace him with Cocu the day after for example. There never seems to be any urgency from the club 

Yeah we get it... you don't like the chairman...three posts in one page. Some people might think you have some kind of an agenda others just think you're a ( insert appropriate word peeps )

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah we get it... you don't like the chairman...three posts in one page. Some people might think you have some kind of an agenda others just think you're a ( insert appropriate word peeps )

Ha ha here he is. Comedy Dave. 

6 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

What agenda can you have for simply not agreeing with other people?

Guest gizowl

Why are people panicking, Bullen is well capable of carrying on preseason build up, along with Strudwick and the rest of the coaching staff Wednesday will be as fit and ready for the new season as anyone. Hopefully it's taking that bit longer because DC'S trying to get our first choice, Hughton hopefully rather than one of the less inspiring ones.

49 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

...but there seems no urgency with anything when we are this close to the season starting. 

But isn't the simple truth that you have absolutely no idea what is being planned or done and are therefore shrieking about nothing more than guesswork?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Don't get me wrong, I wish we had a manager in place...but I don't just want us appointing any old has been for the sake of it. 

I agree we don’t want any old crap in charge. I just find it frustrating especially with the transfer window closing very soon. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I agree we don’t want any old crap in charge. I just find it frustrating especially with the transfer window closing very soon. 

It is very frustrating...but we have no idea as to what sort of negotiations are going on behind closed doors. 

Bruce wasn't exactly straightforward and then he took a month offer after we'd agreed a deal! 

Hopefully, we are playing the long game in an effort to secure our number one, two target...as opposed to ending up with Tony flipping Pulis etc. 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Even if we got a new manager today he might think there isn't enough time to assess the squad properly so go with the squad as it is until January.

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

Even if we got a new manager today he might think there isn't enough time to assess the squad properly so go with the squad as it is until January.

Possibly so but imo the squad still needs improving for the first half of the season to give us a strong start.