Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Things move quickly in football. Bruce was hardly going to say to Dom ‘yeah I’m meeting their chief exec tomorrow. My hands are tied at Wednesday, had enough’.

Could have said no comment. I don;t discuss rumours

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Wouldn't you just love it if this was a smokescreen and they appointed wilder.

Yes he's signed a new 3 contract but the pigs could have been smart on this and got compo in.

Wilder isn't going anywhere this season.

6 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

I don't care about the Bruce issue... Does your man happen to know which player has the reputation for smelliest farts?

My dosh is on atty.

Would you believe its Westwood. All them complaining of the phantom trumper on the top never noticed the trumps only happen in one half of the game, and that's when Westwood is in the top goal.

Edited by Professor Plum
  • Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, sweetsheri said:

I reckon bazza lets out a mean SBD

Yeah, I could see that .. then blaming it on poor Liam

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Wouldn't you just love it if this was a smokescreen and they appointed wilder.

Yes he's signed a new 3 contract but the pigs could have been smart on this and got compo in.

Carlos will save us by telling Ashley it's his dream job and his favourite team when he were growing up :Sid:

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

I can’t debate with you tonight because I can’t be bothered goi g around in circles toppowl. 

If you think that sky have manufactured this entire story just get a few quid on a market that is about 1/10th as appealing as neymar leaviNg or where Pogba and Lukaku might go then fair play. 

Anyhow will I’ll leave you too it 

Lets see who's managing the Owls at Lincoln on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Ok why was Paul Lambert odds on favourite when Jos got the job and where was Jos in the reckoning if these guys are so on the money.

I think the story emanated from the odds shortening rather than the other way round, tell me what else there is for football journo's to write about at the moment?

Of course Bruce could quite easily say, not interested...staying here blah blah. He hasn't so it would seem he is/has/ will listen to what ashley has to say.

Btw jos went 1/5 with bookies from nothing, then they closed they book