Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

How reliable is he though 

He’s not daft 

more and more pointing towards Bruce stays 

Geordies think Ashley is looking at other options but getting desperate and running out of options. Their thread is getting as absurd and mental as ours... :ghoulguy:lol

• #1577 by ToonArmy1892 on 10 Jul, 2019 22:59
  • We are getting close to Kinnear levels of ridiculous now.
  • #1578 by Carlito on 10 Jul, 2019 23:01
  • Honestly as excruciating as it sounds, I think we might as well start hoping for the worst manager appointment possible in the hope of driving even more fans away and helping the cause.

So with that being said, why not get Souness in for a second round?

giphy.gif
  • #1580 by Big Geordie on 10 Jul, 2019 23:02
  • It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Pardew or Wise/Kinnear will be approached. Ashley is running out of options.
  • #1583 by ToonArmy1892 on 10 Jul, 2019 23:05
  • It's not beyond the realms of possibility that Pardew or Wise/Kinnear will be approached. Ashley is running out of options.

Aye, Pards back as manager with Kinnear as assistant, Wise in as head of recruitment would be the ultimate.

Make it happen big Mike. 

Nothing matters now, that's the point.

That's why we want the most ridiculous appointment, so it will drive more fans away, and we can have a laugh as well.

#1592 by B-more Mag on 10 Jul, 2019 23:31
    If I've learned anything from the movies--and I believe I have--this is the time Ashley introduces a hastily assembled, football-managing robot who wins everyone's hearts. Of course, we'll have to deal with the part when bungling Russian spies sabotage him. But it'll all work out in the end.

the way i see it is,

Ashley doesnt pay compo. Chansiri doesnt do cheap compo. just cant see them agreeing a deal.

only way he goes is if he walks and it gets messy imo.

in thinking SB is a smokescreen for someone else.

• Haha 1

Who the f.uck would want to go work under that c.unt Ashley anyway, let alone to a set of fans that are against him going there. 

Bruce ain’t daft, he’s loved here. He’s slowly getting his own squad and tactics implemented on our team. He’s brought in new backroom staff, embargo looking like it could be lifted as we’ve officially announced players and we’re just f.ucking MASSIVE. 

12 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Biggs says Sam Allardyce turned down NUFC job today. If so it makes it hard to understand why betting swung heavily to Bruce on Tuesday.

They hounded him out last time..they’d be riots in the streets

Edited by Rogers

2 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

the way i see it is,

Ashley doesnt pay compo. Chansiri doesnt do cheap compo. just cant see them agreeing a deal.

only way he goes is if he walks and it gets messy imo.

in thinking SB is a smokescreen for someone else.

I was saying that around 12 hours ago or something don't know how long ago, seems like an age ago :ghoulguy:

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Imagine if football heaven was on now.btb would be full of it,then again he usually is

Bruce is going to Newcastle and Alan Knill has been scouting Bannan, as backup to Fleck

Believe you me post-445-0-66727900-1449323263.png

1 minute ago, robowl4life said:

Wasn’t Carlos seen in an airport by someone on here other day?? I’m going to slap a tenner on him becoming next Newcastle manager.

Isn't he Rio Ave manager now though?

Edited by SupremeOwl

Just now, robowl4life said:

Wasn’t Carlos seen in an airport by someone on here other day?? I’m going to slap a tenner on him becoming next Newcastle manager.

He'll be the favourite tomorrow, especially if someone photoshops him in his boyhood favourite Newcastle shirt :ph34r::ghoulguy:

• Haha 1