Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Of course Bruce could quite easily say, not interested...staying here blah blah. He hasn't so it would seem he is/has/ will listen to what ashley has to say.

Btw jos went 1/5 with bookies from nothing, then they closed they book

I think anyone would keep their options open, he was asked by fans and the media last night and denied it, do you need him to write it in blood?

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Whats that got to do with the conversation? 

Bruce might well turn Newcastle down. 

Your trying to say that sky have manufactured the story to get a few quid in on a betting market that wouldn’t even pull much in apart from people who know how to make money. 

If he goes or not is nothing to to do with the conversation your having regarding why the betting market and news is all over it. 

That really is the last im saying regarding your conversation because you send my head i to a right spin

All I'm saying is the betting markets can be manipulated with very, very little substance - its that simple.

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

I think anyone would keep their options open, he was asked by fans and the media last night and denied it, do you need him to write it in blood?

Nah, just a, I aint going anywhere would do.

If he said something similar he wouldn't be 1/5

Guest Ash76
15 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

One day we'll all look back on this and laugh

One day? I’m pi55ing myself now, you’re all f*cking mental 

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

feck it  early start   bedfordshire for me  i want this cleared up by tomorrow chaps if not this thread will be historic 

It's humid Tim...hard not to have dreams of us plummeting through the divisions and clinging on in the evostick.... sleep tight..

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Pretty sure you can't hold talks with a manager/player etc.,unless his current employer gives you permission to do so. 

Thats what I thought reading the article. Should be a point of challenge if this all goes through and we didn’t agree for them to speak. But maybe we have. 

On an unrelated note. Bruce might feel frustrated here with the embargo, but for the sake of balance, he’s not had to sell players he wanted to keep, he’s signed 3 which is probably on a par with other teams and been able to secure 3 key players to new deals. Any kind of push factors, if they are mentioned are simply  to try and deflect from the obvious shafting we are receiving from him and Newcastle.