Steve Bruce

6 hours ago, Arnold said:

FF made one assist last year, compared to reachs 7 and bannans 11. If we can get good money for FF then i think we should take it. I do hope Bruce gets him firing thou. 

Trouble is that as things stand we wouldn't get good money. Too much baggage at present with his injuries and mixed form over the last 2/3 years.

23 minutes ago, prowl said:

Trouble is that as things stand we wouldn't get good money. Too much baggage at present with his injuries and mixed form over the last 2/3 years.

Agreed, however we won't get anything for him next summer when his contract runs out & if his fitness issues & mixed form continues this season we're unlikely to offer him a new deal.

1 hour ago, dorian gray said:

lookin' at your handle I wonder IF...….....

big ron's hairspray was stronger than trump's?

Dunno but I bet Trump wishes he was like Big Ron.

Charisma, talent, charm.

Trump can’t even build a wall but Ron builds winning teams.

#makeswfcgreatagain

Assuming FF is on about 27k a week (pure guess), shifting his wage for a year would save 1.4m in simple terms without other contributions. Selling him for 4/5m as some suggest means we need a replacement for the same money 4-6.5m including wages. Tall order, unless the fee is higher I suspect we will gamble on him for another season and maybe try and renew his contract as he is still a match winner to unlock promotion.

21 hours ago, prowl said:

Not forgetting his attitude

7 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Absolute mess of a life but still got it (apparently).....

Be better if I could remember lol

If you forget you've ever banged someone it sounds like an ideal situation to me

Every time is like the first time

• Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Ash76
4 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Paxo, do one and let Brucey and his boys trade us outta this tin pot league (see Blades 2018 -19).

Dafuq you on bout?