24 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Missed him and Reach today. They provide running and energy others don’t. Two most important players by far. 

This.

They get some stick at times but when they're both missing the lack of creativity & forward drive is blindingly obvious.

2 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Do Not Allow bids -

Just bought fm2019 on sale, last one I played was 2012. Can't get my head around the new one, it's doing my nut 'cos I'm mad keen to be found next August as a bearded skeleton surrounded by crisp bags and unopened post

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Totally get why he wasn't involved due to the yellow card situation and a dodgy ref

but it showed today, 4 "attackers", Fernando, fletcher, matias an joao and we never looked like scoring

• Like 1

2 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Do Not Allow bids -

You'll definitely get bids. Bannan is a class act and is on the radar of several clubs looking to strengthen over the summer.

Down here in Bristol it’s common knowledge that Lee Johnson is a huge Bannan admirer and couldn’t stop bigging him up after he destroyed us at your place.

This summer LJ has license to bring 6 or 7 new signings and I’m pretty sure Bannan is on his shopping list......

Steve Bruce will be rebuilding your squad and will want to sign players he knows and could mean that Bannan becomes surplus to Bruce’s requirements............

Just now, Alan Robinson said:

You'll definitely get bids. Bannan is a class act and is on the radar of several clubs looking to strengthen over the summer.

Down here in Bristol it’s common knowledge that Lee Johnson is a huge Bannan admirer and couldn’t stop bigging him up after he destroyed us at your place.

This summer LJ has license to bring 6 or 7 new signings and I’m pretty sure Bannan is on his shopping list......

Steve Bruce will be rebuilding your squad and will want to sign players he knows and could mean that Bannan becomes surplus to Bruce’s requirements............

Sole reason he was rested today is because Bruce didn't want him suspended for start of next season. He's a big fan of Bannan and most of our play centres around him. Knowing how our chairman works, it would take a huge bid for us to consider letting him go. 

1 hour ago, Alan Robinson said:

You’re in dreamland I’m afraid mate.

If Bannan leaves its to someone bigger than Bristol City. No offence. 

Bruce will do everything to keep him though. Huge fan of Bannan and has been for a number of years. 

2 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

If we were planning to let Bannan leave this summer he'd have played today. 

2 hours ago, Alan Robinson said:

He might be an admirer of bannan but so is Bruce and even though Johnson has been given the green light to bring in 6/7 players so has Bruce the difference is Bruce has bannan it will cost Johnson 7 million plus just to get anyone to answer the phone 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sham67 said:

Reason we lost today.  We're a very poor team without him.

Yep, so laboured without him.

Imperative that we sign a similar player, we can't go into next season with only one option in this role.

• Like 1