Club Statement

3 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

So, after his team get promoted his first thought is, I'll put my streaky bacon style shirt on and go have my photo taken outside Hillsborough! 

What a strange fella. 

It's obsession, they spend most of their existence living in our shadow, indeed they wouldn't exist at all if it weren't for us so on the rare occasions that they pop out of that shadow they can't wait to tell us about it. 

29 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Have any of the other clubs embarrassed themselves upon promotion by mocking our club & manager from within?

It's natural for rival fans to dig into each other and sometimes clubs can officially have a bit of banter in a fun way without being bitter and twisted, like West Ham did with their tweet. Unsurprisingly some within their club have stooped low with their levels of ribbing though, our club has just responded in a professional dignified way that they will not appreciate as they would much rather we had made some sort of bitter statement to give them a rise.

Just being pedantic, but I don’t think the West Ham tweet was actually from the club.

11 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Just being pedantic, but I don’t think the West Ham tweet was actually from the club.

Yeah fair enough, think it was an independent account. Official accounts of some European teams do tend to do this kind of thing in a light-hearted way though and also show respect and offer congratulations where appropriate, some of the stuff from our neighbours has unsurprisingly been of a much lower tone.

19 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Surprisingly..no one has photoshopped some blue stripes on that Herbert...then the picture would make sense.

Once you factor in United's inferiority complex, it actually makes perfect sense.

I mean - your club's just won promotion to the Premier League, so how do you celebrate? You don your shirt, drive over to your city rival's ground in the dead of night, and get your mate to snap you celebrating on an empty pavement, of course.

If ever an image encapsulated what a bunch of twonks they are, this is it.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Looking back over the last week or so and thinking about all the obsessive and ultimately embarrassing things our inferior neighbours have done makes me pretty happy and relieved.

Happy and relieved that i'm not one of those scruffy c**ts.

7 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

https://www.gofundme.com/pigs-windup-air-banner?fbclid=IwAR2luLkV59Zb07mcU955hh0MQ3RgbSrDCcsHYYmhserTHJoJ5YLTlF-9lOE

Christ. Grown men have donated as much as 50 quid to make this happen.

Saddo’s 

Very strange, some of the comments sum them up. Besides, won't they all be at Stoke when their cunning plan comes into fruition so they will have no idea how well it has gone?

The people really laughing at this are the company they are paying.

Chansiri should have just kept his gob shut it's more simple that way this divide wouldnt have happened, even more evidence he knows nothing about rivaly but nothing suprises me with him anymore though, would you see Man utd saying this to city if they clinch the title or Real Madrid to Barca? 

You can talk about being classy and the pigs as we all know are obsessed but jesus our chairman doesnt need to take time out to make a bloody statement about their promotion...concentrate on our own club DC!

Edited by TaxiMark

26 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

https://www.gofundme.com/pigs-windup-air-banner?fbclid=IwAR2luLkV59Zb07mcU955hh0MQ3RgbSrDCcsHYYmhserTHJoJ5YLTlF-9lOE

Christ. Grown men have donated as much as 50 quid to make this happen.

Saddo’s 

They can do it for all I care.

It's meant to be a wind up, but think we'll all be weeing ourselves at how stupid they are, again.

It's like they forget that last time they said that it came to bite them on the arse big time. Ah well, they say every dog has it's day. It seems pigs do too.

15 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Chansiri should have just kept his gob shut it's more simple that way this divide wouldnt have happened, even more evidence he knows nothing about rivaly but nothing suprises me with him anymore though, would you see Man utd saying this to city if they clinch the title or Real Madrid to Barca? 

You can talk about being classy and the pigs as we all know are obsessed but jesus our chairman doesnt need to take time out to make a bloody statement about their promotion...concentrate on our own club DC!

“This divide”? 

Eh?

1 hour ago, Spuddy01 said:

So, after his team get promoted his first thought is, I'll put my streaky bacon style shirt on and go have my photo taken outside Hillsborough! 

What a strange fella. 

Might be the same tool that took the 20 foot  " We hate Wednesday " banner to the wolves playoff final 

Would people rather win dirty and get to the Prem in play off final. Fouling, niggling, tinewasting? Or lose but have played with plenty of class. Get clapped off by the Queen and a go home to enjoy how much class we have as a club. Cash in our class points and start the new season on +10. 

• Haha 1