Club Statement

3 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd prefer to be in the Prem and not have any class to be fair. Seems our fan base are happy because we have some class apparently. 

Some of your posts in this thread suggest you are halfway towards this! :Sid:

1 hour ago, fpowl said:

Erm no Im just interested to know 

my life won’t chamge in the slightest 

just like me watching watching Ramsey’s hotel hell or not tonight at 7 on 4seven it’s not going to be a life changer but the slightest but I’m quite intrigued weather Gordon can turn that Austrian themed hotel and restaurant southbridge, Massachusetts around 

How did Gordon get on? 

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Injured his hand in a mincer.

Back in a fortnight. 

OOH er! What was he trying to do to said mincer? WTF:

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

A bit theatrical but at least he got the penalty!

The cheat certainly didn't prosper overall in that game. :sad:

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

If he just congratulated the pigs it would have been a bit weird, but he’s addressed all the clubs involved in promotion or relegation 

Has he ever put out such a statement previously during his tenure and would he have done so this season if the pigs were not involved in promotion? I think the answer to both of those questions is probably no.

3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Has he ever put out such a statement previously during his tenure and would he have done so this season if the pigs were not involved in promotion? I think the answer to both of those questions is probably no.

So what are you suggesting then? 

5 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Have any of the other clubs embarrassed themselves upon promotion by mocking our club & manager from within?

It's natural for rival fans to dig into each other and sometimes clubs can officially have a bit of banter in a fun way without being bitter and twisted, like West Ham did with their tweet. Unsurprisingly some within their club have stooped low with their levels of ribbing though, our club has just responded in a professional dignified way that they will not appreciate as they would much rather we had made some sort of bitter statement to give them a rise.

As well, Chansiri is offering free cab rides to any Blades fan wanting to go to the upcoming open top bus parade...   Just wait outside the Lane ... we are sure one will come along soon...
While you wait for the cab we have some lovely Elev8 drinks for everyone....
That being said - classy statement from DC - he did promise Premiership football would return to Sheffield....   

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

This tool

image.thumb.png.ebe51d69b7bb393b4a27d3e6c9d4c19f.png

Because even in their greatest moments their first thought is always of us

So, after his team get promoted his first thought is, I'll put my streaky bacon style shirt on and go have my photo taken outside Hillsborough! 

What a strange fella. 

25 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Simply that the main motivation for putting it out was that lot's promotion and the rest of it is a side issue.

It’s probably some cultural thing 

If we swap places with the next year will anyone be whinging about a meaningless statement