Preston 3 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Up there in one of the worst performances this season 

Passing it round us like its Premiership Vs League 2 side - no urgency 

Feel sorry for Bannan doing it all on his own - drag Onomah off and send him packing back to Spurs tonight, useless. 

Hooper and Lee need to come on 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure today will have confirmed to Bruce that he needs to either sign up Westwood or get a new keeper in. 

For what hes worth(to a club with money compared to one who cant soend any) i think he knows what the outcome already will be.

Not sure what it is about Preston and Deepdale in particular but it doesn't matter who's playing or who the manager is, it's as if we always get stage fright there. As if that famous old ground somehow leaches the energy from our players.

Look, I don't want to take anything away from Preston because they are what they are. A young, busy side who like to close quick and get a foot in. But they aren't special.  Well organised and like to get the ball in the box.

But nothing special.  They just always manage to look sharper and quicker than us.

We always manage to make that Daniel Johnson look like Michael Essien in his pomp. 

Bizarre.

Anyway. 45 minutes to go, it surely can't be any worse after the break.

Despite all the good work Bruce has done since getting here, I still think we bit of a soft touch away from home. 

Don't think that's on him btw, believes it's due to the players available to him. 

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure today will have confirmed to Bruce that he needs to either sign up Westwood or get a new keeper in. 

What's up with Westwood anyway Sijers?

Didn't hear Bruce mention him in the press conference or than in reference to starting talks next week.