Preston 3 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Has it occurred to some of us that Bruce is actually trying to find out about players and is anxious to see what their skills and limitations are in real match conditions?

Mmmmmmmm, no.

1 minute ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Has it occurred to some of us that Bruce is actually trying to find out about players and is anxious to see what their skills and limitations are in real match conditions?

Guess the skills side will be a short list and somebody best send bullen for more paper for the limitations list.lol

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Depends if we keep him in the summer.

I think Lee playing will be for short cameos as he isnt fit enough

Unless we want to crock him again

Get him on, if he is crocked it will show, then we don't have to renew, if he's not fit shouldn't be on bench.

2 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

Someone told me I'm onto something good............................................think they were a Wednesday fan

Looking like no milk today for us. Explains why there’s a kind of hush all over the crowd. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, marshy said:

Absolutely terrible that. Far too many players not putting in a shift. Down right idle, or simply not good enough. Matthias, pelupussy, to name 2. 

Surprised if that's the case. However grabbing two individualistic brilliant goals at home to Bristol does not give any indication of how well/badly  this team can battle.

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

Get him on, if he is crocked it will show, then we don't have to renew, if he's not fit shouldn't be on bench.

Lets leave it to Bruce to manage him

He knows what he is doing and knows our injury situation has caused issues. Rushing players back is not an option