Preston 3 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

10 minutes ago, wexowl said:

come on WEDNESDAY.  Interesting team selection in store today.lol

Surely Kieran won't be risked to start?

Lazaar being out means a return for Palmer.

Reach means Matias surely comes in for a right hand birth.

Pelupessy, whislt still not many peoples cup of tea has looked as good in the last two games as his whole time here and with Hutchinson out. He must be in contention again?

Aarons is out so it's Boyd on the left flank isn't it. Personally not what I'd do. I'd get Fernando on there in that role that so terrified and caused so much terror to Norwich. 

Up top. Nice goal from Joao last week. Enough to retain a place above Fletcher? Not for my money.

image.png.45ec9c435e6b013ef176d1e32ee45ce0.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thank you once again your Snootiness. Sterling job all season, consistency of the kind Bruce will be looking for from players next season.

We have but the faintest glimmer of hope left.....

However, from the gaffers perspective, he will be looking for clues about players characters. He'll want to see the boys fight to the very end, to see who is willing to chase lost causes and leave everything out there.

There have been many positives to our run in despite a couple of unfortunate results. It's important we finish on a high and carry that belief and confidence into next season, still 6 points to be had.

And......the sight of Keiran Lee in a Wednesday shirt again is something I doubted I'd see again, what a lift that should give us.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Kieran Lee - Has SB seen enough to offer you a new contract?

There will be all sorts of armchair pundits to judge you on whatever possible part you may play before the season is complete.

I know this - if you're genuinely fit (and I respect the medics to.make this call) - SB will offer as contact.

Either way, you have my glowing administration for gracing our club.

UTO.

Does Kieran Lee read the OMDT thread?

If so..Hello Kieran! 

1. Stay away from Ben Pearson. He's a top level bell cheddar. Just let Big Hector wind him up and get him sent off. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 5

M'Lord (&Stubbs) your contributions have been invaluable this season

May the ink never run out of your quill - if it does I'm sure Stubbs will rectify

Your love of KL is reciprocated here also

Light the candles for a hard fought 1-2 away win to keep our distant dreams alive

Onwards & upwards M'Lord and if your man servant needs a 2nd job give me a pigeon, toodleoo old chap

wawaw

• Like 1

Only one win there in the league from the last 20 , that's a terrible record, let's hope today we can get 3 points and finish the season on a high.

Great news to hear Kieron Lee is in the squad, we have missed his drive and energy , let's hope he can recapture his form from a few years back and earn himself at least a years contract.

COYBAWW

• Like 1

Difficult to get excited about this one TBH. Preston are a horrible side, some good players, but a dirty, niggly team and my god don't they dive around a lot to con free kicks. Wonder if they still do that at home?

May be a draw 1-1 considering were still being blighted by injuries.