L**ds Utd - V - Wednesday OMDT

HT 0-0.

I will take that.  Game can still go either way.  I think they are there for the taking.  We just need one decent chance, and I know we will put it away.

I would get Lazaar and Forestieri on second half.  

We need another outlet. Create some more chances.  Maybe we will even see Winnall given 20 mins or so.  

Hopefully we can push on second half and get that goal.  

Reminds me of the first leg playoff game against Brighton. Westwood has been awesome. Bannan has given the ball away cheaply a couple of times, but a great piece of skill brought a good save from their keeper. We are still in it, with nothing to lose, and the longer it goes scoreless Leeds will become more desperate to score. Hope we can nick a goal late on.

1 minute ago, edmontonowl said:

Maybe it's our day

Westwood stands on his head and Scum do everything but score and we nick one on the break

Its not how its looking though mate..I hope you are right, but we are hardly causing them a problem..bloody options are neglible though

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

That Janssen is a clown. We should really be getting at him on the floor when the opportunity is there. 

Very ugly chap too. Leeds always have a good number of ugly chaps. Also terrible haircuts i.e. Alioski.

• Haha 1