L**ds Utd - V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Reminds me of the first leg playoff game against Brighton. Westwood has been awesome. Bannan has given the ball away cheaply a couple of times, but a great piece of skill brought a good save from their keeper. We are still in it, with nothing to lose, and the longer it goes scoreless Leeds will become more desperate to score. Hope we can nick a goal late on.

TBF Fox gave him short passes and put him straight into trouble.

Nearly everyone putting a shift in so far.

Boyd not really showing and Fox seems to be out of his depth, although he's been playing well of late.

Too early to talk about substitutions at this point but sure Bruce will do the right thing when needed.

9 minutes ago, Ronio said:

HT 0-0.

I will take that.  Game can still go either way.  I think they are there for the taking.  We just need one decent chance, and I know we will put it away.

I would get Lazaar and Forestieri on second half.  

We need another outlet. Create some more chances.  Maybe we will even see Winnall given 20 mins or so.  

Hopefully we can push on second half and get that goal.  

Id go fessi and winnell. 

Ball retention is terrible, passing is poo but apart from that we are doing alright and defending very well. Don't think we can give them 80% possession though and then expect to get something out of the game. Hopefully we will give better account of ourselves going forward in the 2nd half. 

Who to bring on when Hooper gets tired? Nuhiu to rough them up a bit or FF who has been in poor form and won't track back but who might just bring that spark of magic to win the game?

Answers on a postcard.

With both Bristol City and Hull City both dropping points today, we have a really good chance of boosting our place in the table.  At this stage of the season, with no pressure on us, we need to be going for this match.

Get Forestieri on at HT.  With Matias on the other wing, we can really have a go at Leeds’ mediocre defence.

Boyd should either be brought off, or take Fox off and convert Boyd into a full-back for this next 45 minutes.

What have we got to lose?