Morgan Fox

He’s pooh.  Get shut. Result aside he’s a liability defending and offers nowt going forward. Wingers must rub their hands when he’s playing. Constantly allows layers to get crossed and shots in. Rarely makes a tackle. We need so much better at both full backd

Just now, Plonk said:

He’s pooh.  Get shut. Result aside he’s a liability defending and offers nowt going forward. Wingers must rub their hands when he’s playing. Constantly allows layers to get crossed and shots in. Rarely makes a tackle. We need so much better at both full backd

Think someone has had one too many lol

Guest Ash76

Proves again he’s not as bad as some say.

Nor was he at fault for Villa’s second

An adequate squad member  

53 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Think someone has had one too many lol

Not at all pal. Wish I had. I just watch the game. Please do the same. Watch how many times the player he is marking gets a shot or cross in. It’s his job to stop that. He doesn’t. People saying he did ok because he hasn’t dropped a howler. He is slow, ponderous and doesn’t stop the opposition. Why do people think teams target that side when he plays? Nothing against the bloke he is just a massive liability. 

1 minute ago, markg said:

Had another good solid game as he has done for a while.

He is plenty good enough as a squad member

We don’t need squad members. We need first team players. 

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Not at all pal. Wish I had. I just watch the game. Please do the same. Watch how many times the player he is marking gets a shot or cross in. It’s his job to stop that. He doesn’t. People saying he did ok because he hasn’t dropped a howler. He is slow, ponderous and doesn’t stop the opposition. Why do people think teams target that side when he plays? Nothing against the bloke he is just a massive liability. 

Feels like you’re reviewing a Fox performance from 6 months ago. That’s not a review of how he played tonight at all.