Morgan Fox

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

We all know we need better...

But Bruce has had only two fit full backs to pick today.

What do people want him to do. Pick Winnall at left back just so Fox doesn't start?

Gordon Bennett 

He can only play the cards he is dealt, next season he will have the upper hand.

• Thanks 1

Is Fox out of contract at the end of the season?

If we get rid of him with Lazzar loan finishing that means we would need to sign two left backs, when other areas are a priority.

I'd keep him as a back up and make sure we sign a new left back that's going to stay fit. Don't see the point of getting rid of him and signing two left backs.

On 09/04/2019 at 21:50, Lord Snooty said:

Fox will be safe tonight as we won. And even if we hadn't Pelupessy played so Morgan would have been well clear of the firing line.

Not safe tonight though, very poor, must go as bruce will know

2 hours ago, jack whitham said:

Bannan never turns up for the really big games..Fox IS sh@t..and talking of bell ends how can you slag Hooper who has been out for so long?

Cause he was a passenger today ? Not slagging him off , he just contributed nothing and highlighted why he needs a shake of the hand and moving on . We need younger , faster , fitter players 

From the bottom of my hart I wish all the best to Morgan Fox, and I'm sure that he is a great fella.

Some of reaction he got from our fans is disgusting...

Then again, I think he is nowhere near good enough to play left back for "my" club. 

11 hours ago, james o connor said:

Slagging off Fox ... bell ends owlstalk special . Bannan and super hooper were worse but let’s pick fox 

Fox is dreadful. Nothing against him but he is not what we need if we want to launch a promotion challenge.

8 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Bloody katrien sold us him unfair to highlight him again and I've done it in past too. He will be 1 of many who go in the summer. ,im looking forward to seeing Bruce's signings .

If our financial situation allows it.

Guest Ash76
10 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Fox was no worse than a few others tonight. It’s like a few folks have been waiting for him to slip up just to stick the knife in.

Yes, he’s not going to get us where we want to go but neither quite a few of those who featured today

The entire back 4 and Westwood   were the only ones to come out of yesterday with any credit, Hutch too in fact. 

10 hours ago, malek said:

From the bottom of my hart I wish all the best to Morgan Fox, and I'm sure that he is a great fella.

Some of reaction he got from our fans is disgusting...

Then again, I think he is nowhere near good enough to play left back for "my" club. 

Better than Penney 

14 hours ago, james o connor said:

Slagging off Fox ... bell ends owlstalk special . Bannan and super hooper were worse but let’s pick fox 

Yet you slag off just about everything to do with the club? This is a fans forum to discuss all things wednesday. Of course players will be criticised when they play badly. After twenty minutes Leeds knew where our weakness was and everything came down that side. I said it after Tuesday fox allows players to cross the ball into the box. Happened so many times yesterday and ultimately cost us. 

• Like 1