Steve Bruce

7 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Just hope if we don't make play offs then he takes the momentum into next season 

I certainly wouldn't back against him adding a fifth promotion to his cv whilst he I with us.

We are definitely in very good hands and despite ongoing problem with FFP the future looks very bright indeed.

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I certainly wouldn't back against him adding a fifth promotion to his cv whilst he I with us.

We are definitely in very good hands and despite ongoing problem with FFP the future looks very bright indeed.

Got to give him time, though. We're on a good run at the moment but it won't last forever. Please lets not turn on him if results start going against us.

18 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Yea I can see it happening, if we stay unbeaten mul until the villa game we can take 6th but I just hope we don't have the wind knocked out of us by having a push this season, seems like most teams lose it and can't get back in track after a play off loss

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Not just Bruce either. Bullen and the 2 Steve's deserve credit for what they did too. Jos gets no credit at all, in fact I hope his plums dry up and wither. 

Do not forget the donkey who recommended JL as manager.

What went on in first 22 games no one knows but if we fail it is not down to any of management currently in position.

He's refreshing to listen to.

Carlos was entertaining in his first season but half the time i had no idea what he was on about.

Jos just put me to sleep so i stopped listening.

Brucie is honest and compelling, he talks like he knows what he is on about and i love the fact that we have a "squeak" at the play offs.

3 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Just hope if we don't make play offs then he takes the momentum into next season 

Agreed, although Jos had us in auto promotion form at the end of last season. It's difficult to keep it going after a 3 month break.

Guest everydays_wednesday

Hope that if we dont make it this season expectations are kept under control for next season and we give SB time. He will achieve the dream for us i am 100% sure.