Reach   0.17

Fletch.    0.11 per 90 minutes

FF.           0.09 

Joao.      0.07

Matias.   0.07

Nuhiu.     0.00

Just saying

Ive added Reach.

Not bad for a midfielder who several posters think is overrated.

Also corrected FF, taking out his pen v Hull. You should never include pens when comparing goal-scoring stats. (Cue howls of derision).

Yours faithfully

A Nal R Soul

Edited by Holmowl

Guest LittleG
2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Ive added Reach.

Not bad for a midfielder who several posters think is overrated.

Also corrected FF, taking out his pen v Hull. You should never include pens when comparing goal-scoring stats. (Cue howls of derision).

Yours faithfully

A Nal R Soul

I was going  to include Reach but stuck to just the forward players. ( agree with you about him, think some are over critical). As for disallowing penalties, shame on you. 

Nuihu's contribution shows where he should be - at the best 5th choice( currently, but could be lower if we ever see Hooper or Winnall again)

Westwood

Lees            Hector

Palmer                                               Lazaar

Hutch

Aarons        Bannan       Reach

Fletcher       Joao

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LittleG said:

I was going  to include Reach but stuck to just the forward players. ( agree with you about him, think some are over critical). As for disallowing penalties, shame on you. 

Nuihu's contribution shows where he should be - at the best 5th choice( currently, but could be lower if we ever see Hooper or Winnall again)

Nuhui should be loaned to Chesterfield,still wouldn't score.shybo

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Westwood 

Iorfa (Palmer)

Lees (Iorfa)

Hector

Lazaar

Hutchinson

Aarons

Bannan

Reach

Joao 

Fletcher

Subs: Dawson, Thorniley, Palmer, Fox, Boyd, , Winnall, Nuhiu 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Westwood

Ifora

Thorniley

Hector

Arrons 

Bannan

Hutch 

Reach 

Lazaar

Fletch

Joao 

Aarons at wing back? Yikes!:ph34r:

On 17/02/2019 at 21:14, trask43 said:

I'd go 

westwood

iorfa  lees thorniley lazaar

aarons hutch bannan reach

fletch joao

Slightly harsh on the likes of palmer and fox but the new lads need a chance, we win they can stay in again for brentford and maybe the derby they dont show much then let the old ones come back in. Hector has to be dropped after rotherham game he was unbelievably bad. Go with the two big lads up top and try and get some balls in from wide areas with the new full backs.

Why not! Quite like that. Palmer has done well of late but Boyd been gash, Reach needs a run LW to put some early quality in, Fletch needs support, Aarons and Iorfa quick to combat their quick winger. 

We need to change it up cos playing pedestrian with Boyd etc. is about as exciting as watching the lollipop lady usher the kids over the crossing on Lydgate Lane. 

On 18/02/2019 at 18:01, TrickyTrev said:

I think Bruce needs to experiment a bit, we need to find a winning formula. I think we need more pace in the team and perhaps a bit extra coming down the flanks.

I think the below gives us that and also a bit more height for set plays too...

Westwood

Iorfa

Thornley

Hector

Lazaar

Bannan

Hutch

Reach

Boyd

Fletcher

Joao

I’d be tempted to keep Aarons as an impact sub.

More pace in team and keeps Boyd in! 

We don't have the players to play 4-4-2.  Ironically, Steve Bruce's Hull team brutally exposed all our flaws playing that system and, we have done very little to address it since.

With our current squad we need a three man central midfield, ideally, in a 4-3-3 or a 3-5-2.

If we want to play 4-4-2 we need a completely new midfield with the possible exeption of Reach as a left midfielder.

30 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

More pace in team and keeps Boyd in! 

The added pace comes predominantly in the full back positions and also we have Joao up front to provide pace.

You have to hit a balancing act though, Bruce has said he wants his teams to start pressing sides further up the pitch (something I think we all want to see) and I don't see a forward line of Fletcher, Aaron and Joao doing that. Put Boyd in there however and his work rate is right up there with anyone else in the side, he'll try to chase down defenders all afternoon if asked to (as does Fessi).

He's also a decent footballer and nowhere near as bad as some of the fans on here try to claim.

14 hours ago, torryowl said:

fox seems a popular choice for the axe and yet hector who's cost us more goals than fox as in 3 years is in most fans eleven …..

I would have thought Centre backs will always be the cause for more goals than full backs as they are marking the opponents goal scorers for most of the game?  

Prior to Rotherham I think most people on here were wanting Hector to sign with us permanently in the summer, so it’s funny how one bad game and some are dropping him 

For sh##s and giggles...

Westwood

Palmer       Iorfa      Thorniley      Lazaar

Hutchinson      Hector

Bannan

Reach           Joao            Aarons

I wonder if towards the end of the season Bruce will give some of the younger lads a run out like they got earlier in the season. Personally I don’t think any of them where ready aside from JT but maybe a few months out of the team and playing for the U23 will have done them some good. Hopefully the majority will be loaned out next season to improve their game further.