Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, Night King said:

If we can get 5 million and a 30% sell on clause for Joao he can go wherever the hell he wants. He’ll never do it here

Barnsley have just sold Roofe for 4 million. If they can get that amount, are we undervaluing Joao? Although I agree with you 5/6 million with a sell on. 

7 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

Barnsley have just sold Roofe for 4 million. If they can get that amount, are we undervaluing Joao? Although I agree with you 5/6 million with a sell on. 

Barnsley have just sold who ?

20 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

12 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Barnsley have just sold who ?

Poor reporting apparently. They didn't sell Roofe, The roof got nicked and they fiddled the insurance and got £4M. Told the insurance company the rooves on the stands were solid lead but it isn't true it was just lead flashings. 

I should know they are in my lock up.lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I remember  Harry Maguire being linked with us when he was with Hull and according to a lot on here , he turns like a tanker , not for us 

Tbf its only a sideways move hes made to utd these days. 

3 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

Been a fair bit of this going on in this thread. The Derby signing Bielik has been called a terrific signing and great player by a few on here. It might be my ignorance but i watch a fair bit of football and have maybe seen this kid play once or twice max and I couldn’t tell you if he was good, bad or indifferent. 

saw him play last year and he looked distinctly average

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wigan spending 4 million on a player, not a team I would expect to splash that sort of cash. 

For Moore aswell , what’s his record like in championship ?  

34 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

For Moore aswell , what’s his record like in championship ?  

4 goals in 31 games for Ipswich and Barnsley.

great in league one but will he make the step up, but transfer market in silly this season.

Get £5m for Joao that pays for £2m for Hector, and a few decent loans to improve us.

I would love us to try and sign a harvey Barnes or Jacob Murphy someone who would show some intent by the club that we are trying to win promotion.

Edited by room0035

2 hours ago, hugeowl said:

I remember  Harry Maguire being linked with us when he was with Hull and according to a lot on here , he turns like a tanker , not for us 

He's not that quick..

It was in fact a fridge.

3 hours ago, prowl said:

Poor reporting apparently. They didn't sell Roofe, The roof got nicked and they fiddled the insurance and got £4M. Told the insurance company the rooves on the stands were solid lead but it isn't true it was just lead flashings. 

I should know they are in my lock up.lol

They signed very talented right back from AFC Wimbledon, though. Great deal for them.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Anyone mentioned Newcastle have signed a Dutch LB. Jet Willems.

You could assume Dummet is their first choice, Willems will be good competition. 

And Lazaar is free to be loaned out.

Dummet first choice in front of a Dutch international. I’ve heard it all now!!lol

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

7 hours ago, room0035 said:

4 goals in 31 games for Ipswich and Barnsley.

great in league one but will he make the step up, but transfer market in silly this season.

Get £5m for Joao that pays for £2m for Hector, and a few decent loans to improve us.

I would love us to try and sign a harvey Barnes or Jacob Murphy someone who would show some intent by the club that we are trying to win promotion.

If the market is silly (it is)

then wed be silly to accept only 5m. I’d hope there were a good few million more in add ons at least