Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

With managers like Mourinho, Blanc, Gattuso, Ranieri, Hughes, Hughton, Rowett and Moore all available for nothing, I very much doubt you'll see someone like Bowyer getting the call

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

With managers like Mourinho, Blanc, Gattuso, Ranieri, Hughes, Hughton, Rowett and Moore all available for nothing, I very much doubt you'll see someone like Bowyer getting the call

Exactly ! Are people linking Bruce with the job all because the bookies have him favourite? Jumping gun abit if it is 

7 minutes ago, Minton said:

Great list of has-beens.

5 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

How you can not describe them as has-beens is beyond me.

Darren Moore has had one job, Hughton has been pretty successful at Brighton and has been out of a job less than 2 months, Rowett is still young and highly rated, Mourinho as won something with every team he's managed and Blanc won a domestic treble a couple of seasons ago.

Absolute had-beens to a man :duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, Minton said:

Darren Moore has had one job, Hughton has been pretty successful at Brighton and has been out of a job less than 2 months, Rowett is still young and highly rated, Mourinho as won something with every team he's managed and Blanc won a domestic treble a couple of seasons ago.

Absolute had-beens to a man :duntmatter:

As I said. Has-beens. Not one fresh idea between them.

Edited by Hitcat