OFFICIAL: Rolando Aarons and Achraf Lazaar sign

20:56

NEWCASTLE TRIO CLOSE ON LOANS

Three players are on the verge of leaving Newcastle on loan, Sky Sports News understands.

Jacob Murphy is closing on a move to West Brom, while Rolando Aarons and Achraf Lazaar are on their way to Sheffield Wednesday.

4 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Aarons looks lightning and tricky so definately worth the gamble. Hopefully can stay injury free and theres a view to a perm signing if successful.

He was injury prone before he came to us, what the f*ck you think will happen now :tango:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

A winger should be faster than the strikers to get to the byline and pull it back to the striker. The trouble with us is that we've forgotten what that is :laugh:

I dont think he will have any problem being faster than our strikers. 

• Haha 1

Fulham got out of this division with a solid spine but frightening pace down both sides in both wingers and fullbacks 

woth these two down the side our team would be frightening in possession or braking from the back

wr can’t brake with any pace very often I like how this is going 

3 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Not read this thread but 2 questions? Where do they play and do we need Winnall out before we can sign them? 

Lazaar can play left back or left mid, Aarons is a winger, and I dont think that either is determined by getting Winnall out

According to my Geordie obsessed mate, Aaron's started off ok but hasnt progressed. Got talent.

He really REALLY doesnt rate Lazaar, doesnt think hes champ material. Poor attitude as well. Surprised we are in for him.

Just saying.

7 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

According to my Geordie obsessed mate, Aaron's started off ok but hasnt progressed. Got talent.

He really REALLY doesnt rate Lazaar, doesnt think hes champ material. Poor attitude as well. Surprised we are in for him.

Just saying.

Maybe a fresh start for Lazaar, or backup for..... the brucey promotion push!

1 hour ago, Bulgaria said:

Let's hope he ain't staying anywhere near Darnall then.

He might like it Darnall if you must know there’s plenty of takeaway shops betting shops Had a nice little lidi Where you go grocery shopping on your doorstep So tell me what’s wrong with darnall

Edited by Owlsend