OFFICIAL: Rolando Aarons and Achraf Lazaar sign

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Neither are particularly exciting signings, but they will add a bit of pace As I said, we can upgrade in the summer

You’re a hard man to please, GJ! Shame we’ve brought in Iorfa - it’s like we’ve brought Ian Hendon in when we’ve already got a Cafu in Liam Palmer. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

You’re a hard man to please, GJ! Shame we’ve brought in Iorfa - it’s like we’ve brought Ian Hendon in when we’ve already got a Cafu in Liam Palmer. 

Yeah but hes a grey cloud now, remember what he was like when he was a black cloud lol

Guest wilyfox

Suspect all 3 are reasonably cheap compared to what we've signed in recent years, but needs must. Iorfa should add some athleticism. Aarons would get us upfield quickly - assuming he doesn't break. Lazaar was probably thrown in dirt cheap. All 3 were on their arse. 

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Don't listen to him, he's been saying the same $hite about every player we've signed since 2013.

5 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Be honest, had they been signed by any of our rivals, we’d all be saying, meh, no big deal

1 minute ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Lazaar is rapid and he's got very good feet, the exact opposite to Morgan Fox, that's not me being critical because Fox ain't a bad defender.

Where have you seen him play?

3 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Lazaar is rapid and he's got very good feet, the exact opposite to Morgan Fox, that's not me being critical because Fox ain't a bad defender.

Fox is doing well, but if you can interchange, between Fox (becoming pretty solid really) and Lazaar (if he does indeed have  a bit of pace) then sounds like a good option

Edited by jomaco

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Be honest, had they been signed by any of our rivals, we’d all be saying, meh, no big deal

I don’t mind Iorfa. I’ve seen him a few times and he’s decent. Tall for a full

back but fast, powerful and young. Just what we need. Aarons is highly rated by Newcastle fans - he’s had injury problems tho, so likely to fit in well here. 

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I don’t mind Iorfa. I’ve seen him a few times and he’s decent. Tall for a full

back but fast, powerful and young. Just what we need. Aarons is highly rated by Newcastle fans - he’s had injury problems tho, so likely to fit in well here. 

I don’t mind any of them, I’m just trying to put the signings into perspective 

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Don't think neither have been signed to go straight into the first team though have they. They will just give Bruce more options.

Would have liked better but if Bruce has signed them he must have a plan for them.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Arrons is 23 and only played 45 senior games, hmmm

the other 2 I have no idea on but let’s see

Ahhh we're spelling their names wrong already. Welcome Arrons, Iorful, and Lazy