OFFICIAL: Rolando Aarons and Achraf Lazaar sign

Well I reckon Bruce will know considerably more about these three than anyone on here so I’m happy to see what they can do. Not popping me cork or slaying them. But I remember big Ron signing Roland Nilsson. Can you imagine if owlstalk had been around then?

unproven Scandinavian. Would have been the call

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The difference from recent years is Bruce.

He knows this league and what is required. He will know the strengths and weaknesses of the new players and back himself to get the best out of them. Interesting and reassuring that their positions and strengths are exactly what we need 

He will know they are all a risk , we are not in a position to sign players who are at the top of their game but his management experience means that the chance of them coming good is better than under recently departed management 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

The difference from recent years is Bruce.

He knows this league and what is required. He will know the strengths and weaknesses of the new players and back himself to get the best out of them. Interesting and reassuring that their positions and strengths are exactly what we need 

He will know they are all a risk , we are not in a position to sign players who are at the top of their game but his management experience means that the chance of them coming good is better than under recently departed management 

Also imo players will want to play for him. Unlike someone like Jos who the majority of potential signings will never had heard of. Everyone knows of Steve Bruce and I think that can only work for us. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

No you arent

You have been sniping and talking them down before they haved kicked a ball.

Its quite pathetic really

Oh shurrup, what do you know You were probably one of those clamouring for us to sign Jordan Rhodes