Bruce's First Press Conference - Tomorrow @ 2:30.

3 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

SERIOUS QUESTION ALERT-

Has he had medical issues himself? 

Seemed to allude he was back to full health. 

Seemed very timid to me. Like he was at a posh dinner. Imagine jetlag is kicking in a bit. 

Yeah I read somewhere he did have an operation not so long back, knee I think.

7 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

SERIOUS QUESTION ALERT-

Has he had medical issues himself? 

Seemed to allude he was back to full health. 

Seemed very timid to me. Like he was at a posh dinner. Imagine jetlag is kicking in a bit. 

It eas mention in the Telegraph article. SB had said he had 2 ops but wanted to keep details private. Which is perfectly fine.

21 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Very likeable bloke oozes charisma and a good man manager given time. Will get us heading the right way. In difficult circumstances ffp ect. Think this season just get points on the board to stay up and really build next season. Anything else a Bonus. Uto

A Brucie bonus? lol

15 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Think DC is taking exception to not having money to spend as a slant on his wealth rather than the FFP regs. Maybe lost in translation a little. 

Yeah I thought the same, he wanted to point out that FFP is the thing stopping him, but he still has shitloads of cash cos he's proper minted is how I translated it lol :Chansiri:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

Welcome to The Wednesday roller-coaster Steve....

In other news..

love the "i know where you live" stare by :Chansiri: 

has to be staring at Giddings IMO...

:biggrin:

And to think some on here complained when Jos told Giddings to f*ck off lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

chansiri clearly says he cant do it on his own(money) what he is saying is if we don't back 1867 etc then we aint doing our part well id be shock if more than about 10-20 have bought into that ,similar amount to the crazy gold membership idea. who does he employ to come out with these crazy schemes? if he wants more money from now till end of season he needs to somehow add 5k to the attendances with that more money will be spent through turnstiles and in shop etc, instead of these crazy ideas what 99.9% of supporters know will fail 

Just now, handworth52 said:

chansiri clearly says he cant do it on his own(money) what he is saying is if we don't back 1867 etc then we aint doing our part well id be shock if more than about 10-20 have bought into that ,similar amount to the crazy gold membership idea. who does he employ to come out with these crazy schemes? if he wants more money from now till end of season he needs to somehow add 5k to the attendances with that more money will be spent through turnstiles and in shop etc, instead of these crazy ideas what 99.9% of supporters know will fail 

He needs to understand that 'our bit is buying tickets and merchandise. That's it. 

Always has been. Always will be.

45 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Think DC is taking exception to not having money to spend as a slant on his wealth rather than the FFP regs. Maybe lost in translation a little. 

Agree, it makes it tricky to know the exact situation though as whatever DC says could be lost in translation.

At least DC’s heart seems to be in the right place. Bruce is on paper a good appointment, grear record and very experienced in all kinds of situations.

Edited by sheffsteel