Club 1867 Launch

As has been said, if you have money spare and can afford it could be a good investment, all depends how cast iron the contract is for the time to get to the PL. If it is inpertuity and is transferable to another family member not the worst idea. I buy a 5 year one and maybe in 20 years we get there my son gets 5 years of PL season ticket? 

Bit like life assurance I guess.

There are membership schemes out there that could work for us that would not seem so out of touch. 

A few months back I suggested a scheme along the lines of Loot Crate. You pay a season’s subscription and recieve a box of stuff every quarter:

Pre-season

Christmas

Easter

End of season

You recieve:

A home or away shirt. 

Match programme for all homes games (delivered in bundles each quarter). 

Training Top

Drink coupons for matches. 

Codes to download match goals to create your own season review file. 

Other assorted goodies like drinks bottles, mugs, hats, scarves etc. 

You could do a couple of different versions; premium or basic and even tailor them to older or younger fans. 

Might not make loads of cash but would help engage the fans a bit more. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1993swfc said:

Fans have the right to be worried about there club being run. Not just sit and smile and clap to everything and people are genuinely concerned as to what’s happening at S6 and people have every right to question that. 

Chansiri has known about FFP and still decided to overspend. Rather than balance the books and sell a player DC has decided to risk promotion by keeping the same side together that wasn’t good enough to gain promotion previously. Now leaving us in the mess we are in, I’d agree that’s quite “clueless” behaviour. 

And even now we are trying to get out of the problem that could be easily solved with a few players sales (look at derby they’ve been avoiding FFP for years just due to buying lower and selling high). He’s still risking promotion this season rather than sell! And would rather come asking fans for more money id class that behaviour as shameless. 

Have  we actually had an offer for a player, if a player wants to leave they usually do. Let's see what happens if and when we get an offer before we have a pop at DC again.

Things improving on the pitch so just take a moment and enjoy the football.

4 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Have  we actually had an offer for a player, if a player wants to leave they usually do. Let's see what happens if and when we get an offer before we have a pop at DC again.

Things improving on the pitch so just take a moment and enjoy the football.

Cardiff bid for Westwood. Forestieri has Derby and Fulham bid for him. 

Yeah things are improving on the pitch. However DC has made it clear if this scheme doesn’t work we are going to be under an embargo. And I like many fans don’t think this is going to work, are concerned as to what happens next because on the pitch under an embargo and 11 players due to leave us... it’s going to get a lot worse. 

7 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Yawn, Shock horror after clicks again are we. 

Clicks? Nope. I just think if we’re relying on this scheme to salvage our finances someone needs a reality check. They need to sort the core business out before embarking on speculative nonsense like this. 

25 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

If you care then support the club and Stop whinging and moaning. It's not mandatory that you have take them up on this offer. FFS bed wetters R Us. This is not a political discussion either. My opinion is as valid as anyone else's. 

I think its because people care and support the club they are critical of this scheme.

Getting the begging bowl out is not a good sign where the club is heading.

Guest Willow Owl
10 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Fans have the right to be worried about there club being run. Not just sit and smile and clap to everything and people are genuinely concerned as to what’s happening at S6 and people have every right to question that. 

Chansiri has known about FFP and still decided to overspend. Rather than balance the books and sell a player DC has decided to risk promotion by keeping the same side together that wasn’t good enough to gain promotion previously. Now leaving us in the mess we are in, I’d agree that’s quite “clueless” behaviour. 

And even now we are trying to get out of the problem that could be easily solved with a few players sales (look at derby they’ve been avoiding FFP for years just due to buying lower and selling high). He’s still risking promotion this season rather than sell! And would rather come asking fans for more money id class that behaviour as shameless. 

Thats your opinion, fine. Fans also have the right not to bed wet at everything the club tries to do. The club also needs their valuation to be met before selling their assets. Anybody that agrees with selling for the sake of selling must be clueless. The Derby model hasn't worked either as they are still in the championship and are one of the clubs fighting for changes to FFP. Will be interesting if they dont go up this year as their current best players are all on loan to the club and not saleable assets. 

Shameless is fans slating DC while having no clue what it takes to run a football club. Just my opinion

2 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Thats your opinion, fine. Fans also have the right not to bed wet at everything the club tries to do. The club also needs their valuation to be met before selling their assets. Anybody that agrees with selling for the sake of selling must be clueless. The Derby model hasn't worked either as they are still in the championship and are one of the clubs fighting for changes to FFP. Will be interesting if they dont go up this year as their current best players are all on loan to the club and not saleable assets. 

Shameless is fans slating DC while having no clue what it takes to run a football club. Just my opinion

Your saying your entitled to your opinion... but people who have a differing opinion to yourself are labelled bedwetters :laugh: reyttt ok then

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Willow Owl
16 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Clicks? Nope. I just think if we’re relying on this scheme to salvage our finances someone needs a reality check. They need to sort the core business out before embarking on speculative nonsense like this. 

Why not say that then, rather than the sarcastic comment. 

Robbing Peter to pay Paul isn't the answer.

Whenever (if) we get promoted and they start dishing out 'pre paid' ( let's face it they are not free ) season tickets, where exactly are the funds going to come from to support the inflated running costs during that time ?

DC looks like a huge risk taker and might be better all round if he did sell up, I'd personally settle for a more stable owner even if they were less wealthy.

I would like to see the club run will some integrity and structure, none of this flighty nonsense the incumbent seems to want to mess about with.

• Thanks 1