Club 1867 Launch

Guest Willow Owl
4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

If the club are paying you they’ve saddled the wrong flipping horse.  

Got flippingsaddle sore with all this riding around for the club.  Promised me a free season ticket in 2035 aswell :laugh:

We never agree pal, but we all entitled to our opinions. 

7 hours ago, 1993swfc said:

Exactly this. Parachute payments haven’t helped Bolton, Blackburn, Reading, Portsmouth, Blackpool and many more, they’ve added to there issues because they tried to keep spending and then there debts really spiralled out of control. We are lucky we are capped at this 40m ish mark because if it was higher our problems could be worse. 

Look at teams in the premier league...

Watford, Wolves, Leicester, Bournemouth, Brighton, Palace, Southampton, Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield all weren’t receiving parachute payments when they gained promotion. Says it all really. 

Said it before. P&S is there to protect us from owners like DC.

Guest Willow Owl
2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Creditors per 2017 accounts.

Chansiri was owed nearly £38m quid. Weird definition of debt free. I repeat the club owed Chansiri £38m. Chansiri is not the club therefore the club is not debt free. 

115FAEB3-5C0B-4FCF-8FCC-AC6CD606CD01.png

And i repeat that it is not external debt. The debt to Chansiri would  be recouped by any sale of the club leaving the club debt free. 

Cannot believe you have gone looking for this just to try and prove a point

6 hours ago, FARGATEOWL said:

So if you have travelled all over the country watching the owls you will be behind the 1867 club members who have attended a couple of aways who have the extra 230 points.

It's basically not fair on our loyalist fans who might not have the spare cash to stump for a Premier league season ticket iou.

Also who writes our communications?

Massive amount of confusion over this latest proposition.

Always been the case. Last time I was in a box (admittedly a couple of years ago) guy from the club came around and asked the box owner how many tickets he wanted for an upcoming away game. Gave him about 20. 

Guest Willow Owl
2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Wow just wow , and wowwwwwwww 

Take a look at point 16

Loans and overdrafts (External Debt) £000

You make the call Einstein fact or fiction. 

See you have resorted to negs. How very grown up you are

Guest Willow Owl
24 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Ties himself in knots and He just ignores facts and talks in riddles, he does it every thread regarding things like this. 

Are you his fluffer

11 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Another clueless joke from the club. How is this a "free" Prermier League season ticket. You pay the cost of a season ticket for the right in the first place and may never see your return.

You're not paying for a season ticket, the "core feature" is getting your name printed in a book that isn't ever going to be available for purchase. I'd jump on it before they run out of pages to print your name on!

:Chansiri:

Best part about this all is that it's a "free season ticket", but the payment structure for the exact same club membership varies based on seat location and age group!

lol

It’s all Chansiri’s fault is it ??

nowt to do with the Football Leagues pathetic P&S scheme ? Nowt to do with the football league making up the rules as it goes along ?  Nowt to do with the whole thing been an incompetent sham ? 

Anyone else any bright ideas to solve it ?

23 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

It’s all Chansiri’s fault is it ??

nowt to do with the Football Leagues pathetic P&S scheme ? Nowt to do with the football league making up the rules as it goes along ?  Nowt to do with the whole thing been an incompetent sham ? 

Anyone else any bright ideas to solve it ?

Did we not know that you’re not allowed to break the £39m limit on a rolling three years then?

10 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I'm in for 3 seasons reckon it's decent value 

Maybe it is if you can afford the outlay. It's one of those, if you can afford to go a lot, don't get bored of football and can afford it, maybe it's worthwhile. You either take it or leave it, it's not compulsory. Personally, it's not for me 

5 hours ago, rickygoo said:

Creditors per 2017 accounts.

Chansiri was owed nearly £38m quid. Weird definition of debt free. I repeat the club owed Chansiri £38m. Chansiri is not the club therefore the club is not debt free. 

115FAEB3-5C0B-4FCF-8FCC-AC6CD606CD01.png

Only a month or so to wait to see how much it was at 31st May 2018. I will have a bet at £50m.

4 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

And i repeat that it is not external debt. The debt to Chansiri would  be recouped by any sale of the club leaving the club debt free. 

Cannot believe you have gone looking for this just to try and prove a point

How do you know that the funds DC has put in are not linked to bank or other borrowings overseas. 

In theory if DC sold the shares in the club for a £1 the debt could simply sit there