Club 1867 Launch

I don't think we'll get many takers with this offer, I certainly can't afford it. Probably gonna get standard season ticket for me and the grandson next season. 

But however bad the offer is, some of you will make it sound worse, some reyt drama queen's. 

Were in a bit of do-da regarding ffp whatever. This is one avenue the clubs trying to solve it. We're mid table this season, stop the meltdowns. 

6 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

Another thing what gets me about DC he wants us to be season ticket holders, members, part of club 1867, buy ELEV8 kits at 60 quid and all the rest but can say in a fans forum that we contribute nothing. The reason he’s put this scheme together is to bail him out from the massive mistakes he’s made in the last couple of years, none more so than Rhodes for 10 million. Don’t trust the bloke one bit. 

Where does he reckon the Sky TV money comes from

6 minutes ago, swfcjack27 said:

Another thing what gets me about DC he wants us to be season ticket holders, members, part of club 1867, buy ELEV8 kits at 60 quid and all the rest but can say in a fans forum that we contribute nothing. The reason he’s put this scheme together is to bail him out from the massive mistakes he’s made in the last couple of years, none more so than Rhodes for 10 million. Don’t trust the bloke one bit. 

He is incapable of running a football club sadly. He isn’t the first, he won’t be the last. 

I just don’t understand why these people have to over complicate everything 

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

What if you're 63 and want a five year ticket? Do you pay two years full adult then 3 years as a 65 year old?

Sorry, I just wanted to join in. lol

Thanks for creating confusion where there was already a muddle

13 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Speaking to a mate about this, the season ticket discount seemed a decent idea until he said to me you know DC he will just raise the price to cover any discount you get.

Kind of believe now he would do this too.

So it's a NO from me .

If 10000 people bought an 1867 membership then he’s not going to put up the price of season tickets for the other 10000 season tickets by 15% every year. A Kop season ticket would cost a grand with 6 years. Just wouldn’t happen.

Guest Willow Owl
11 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I don't think we'll get many takers with this offer, I certainly can't afford it. Probably gonna get standard season ticket for me and the grandson next season. 

But however bad the offer is, some of you will make it sound worse, some reyt drama queen's. 

Were in a bit of do-da regarding ffp whatever. This is one avenue the clubs trying to solve it. We're mid table this season, stop the meltdowns. 

Totally agree

Guest Willow Owl
1 minute ago, kobayashi said:

Anyone buying into Chansiri’s latest scheme must have rocks for brains. Rather than run his company in a half decent manner he prefers to try and screw more money out of the fan base. Clueless and shameless.

If you don't agree then fine. Resorting to  insults makes you the one that is both clueless and Shameless. The club has put a proposal out there with no obligation to take them up. If your not happy then don't buy one. 

Might have been asked, but how many of the previous scheme did we sell?

This all feels like one of them raffles, reported on in the Daily Mail where they try and sell their house. £150 a ticket. Picture with Frank and Alison stood in front of their mock Tudor mansion,  offering to throw in their Mondeo and Koi Carp collection for the winner. 

Guest Theboylangers

Gi Sid James smiley back. 

As for the rest of it, I get what DC is trying to do but I feel a lot of fans are maxed up to their credit limit with Wednesday and uptake will be limited at best. 

Guest Willow Owl
19 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

People are moaning because this is like Brexit plan a, it’s never goi g to work and is a flipping joke idea, and it looks like we do t have a plan b , is Theresa may actually running our club?

if you want to sit back and not be worried about the obviousness of this failing and us being fizzed then that’s upto you but some of us care about the club a bit more than that 

If you care then support the club and Stop whinging and moaning. It's not mandatory that you have take them up on this offer. FFS bed wetters R Us. This is not a political discussion either. My opinion is as valid as anyone else's. 

8 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

If you don't agree then fine. Resorting to  insults makes you the one that is both clueless and Shameless. The club has put a proposal out there with no obligation to take them up. If your not happy then don't buy one. 

Fans have the right to be worried about there club being run. Not just sit and smile and clap to everything and people are genuinely concerned as to what’s happening at S6 and people have every right to question that. 

Chansiri has known about FFP and still decided to overspend. Rather than balance the books and sell a player DC has decided to risk promotion by keeping the same side together that wasn’t good enough to gain promotion previously. Now leaving us in the mess we are in, I’d agree that’s quite “clueless” behaviour. 

And even now we are trying to get out of the problem that could be easily solved with a few players sales (look at derby they’ve been avoiding FFP for years just due to buying lower and selling high). He’s still risking promotion this season rather than sell! And would rather come asking fans for more money id class that behaviour as shameless.