Club 1867 Launch

It sounds a nice idea getting a free season ticket if we get promoted to the Premier league but with this current squad it will never happen. Would be shocked if many people bought in to this. If DC really thinks this is going to go a long way to helping the FFP situation he needs a massive rethink. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

So I’m slightly confused. I already bought a 5yr extension to my current 3yr season ticket that ends this season. So what it’s saying is I’ll get a 15% discount off the total price I paid for the 5yrs or is it 15% per season if I then pay another £2275 for the Club 1867 membership? For a “free” 5yr season ticket IF we hit the premier league?  

TPP moaners fill ya boots.

"An additional benefit for supporters who commit and pay in full before 31 January 2019 is the receipt of 230 Ticket Priority Points which will be issued in line with the duration of membership. For example, one-year subscribers qualify for an additional 230 points for the 2019/20 season, whilst five-year subscribers will receive an additional 230 points for each season up to the 2023/24 campaign."

• Haha 1

Is there an expiry on it?

As in, do you only receive your free tickets if we get promoted in next 3/5 years? Or do they only count if we go up next year?

If you have the money and are sure we'll go up it's a good idea tbf. Premier league tickets will cost a bomb if we ever get there and 5 for £2250 on kop is cheap.

4 minutes ago, Dave DJ said:

So I’m slightly confused. I already bought a 5yr extension to my current 3yr season ticket that ends this season. So what it’s saying is I’ll get a 15% discount off the total price I paid for the 5yrs or is it 15% per season if I then pay another £2275 for the Club 1867 membership? For a “free” 5yr season ticket IF we hit the premier league?  

I've bought the extension too - so I'm confused

I think this is for those who arent season ticket holders? Which I think is unbelivable - given I've just got a 5 year ticket, where is the repayment from the club for that? On the back of a 3 year on I've just had and countless years pre Chansiri? 

1 minute ago, AgileBeastt said:

TPP moaners fill ya boots.

"An additional benefit for supporters who commit and pay in full before 31 January 2019 is the receipt of 230 Ticket Priority Points which will be issued in line with the duration of membership. For example, one-year subscribers qualify for an additional 230 points for the 2019/20 season, whilst five-year subscribers will receive an additional 230 points for each season up to the 2023/24 campaign."

Jesus that's mental.

That could be the thing to turn people towards it. Be very hard to pick up away prem tickets if that's the case.