7 from 9

3 minutes ago, itsonmyhead said:

I know it’s gutting  conceding in the 9000th minute but I’d have took 7 points from the last 9. Come on boys keep it up:biggrin:

100%.

Terribly disappointing to concede so late, but who would have predicted 7 from 9 ???

Great work by Lee and the fellas.

So looking forward to Birmingham now.

• Like 1

Look its always gutting to concede so late but like the OP said 7 points and it took a wednesday player to score against us in the end, I wouldve bit someones hand off before this week.

Gutted for Dawson too.

Just glad the problem has seemingly left the building.

• Like 1

Expected 0 points from 9, maybe 1 after Jos left, but we ended up with 7.

Always horrendous to lose a lead late on especially after holding it for a full 90 minutes, but you've got to take the last 3 results and say well done Wednesday, Bullen, everyone. 

Great effort and realistically we should be able to forget about getting dragged into any real relegation trouble.  Work towards a solid mid table finish and that'll do for me.  

• Like 1

Just now, Lee A said:

Expected 0 points from 9, maybe 1 after Jos left, but we ended up with 7.

Always horrendous to lose a lead late on especially after holding it for a full 90 minutes, but you've got to take the last 3 results and say well done Wednesday, Bullen, everyone. 

Great effort and realistically we should be able to forget about getting dragged into any real relegation trouble.  Work towards a solid mid table finish and that'll do for me.  

I thought after Jos went we'd get 3 against Preston and lose the rest of the Christmas period.

We have 7. To say I'm shocked is an understatement. And there's still a game to go.

6 minutes ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Didn't think I'd feel so disappointed for it not to be 9 from 9, especially considering our festive fixtures. It's been a decent little run indeed and something for any new manager to work with.

Bullen has certainly made the job more more appealing for whoever comes in, that’s for certain!!

1 hour ago, itsonmyhead said:

I know it’s gutting  conceding in the 9000th minute but I’d have took 7 points from the last 9. Come on boys keep it up:biggrin:

To be honest i was expecting three at the most from the last three games.