Mind the gap - Mind the gap

If, unbelievably, we're looking like beating WBA today and the piggies are loosing, dare we start singing this.

They keep calling

They say

Mind the Gap - Mind the gap 

They keep calling

Well be above 'em when they play us away

A brave foolish, could backfire song for sure. 10 or 11 games to go so could be done. Even if no one sings it, I'll be singing it silently because I'm feeling optimistic for once. UTO. Happy new year.

Edited by TommyCraig

4 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

If, unbelievably, we're looking like beating WBA today and the piggies are loosing, fare we start singing this.

They keep calling

They say

They keep calling

A brave foolish, could backfire song for sure. 10 or 11 games to go so could be done. Even if no one sings it, I'll be singing it silently because I'm feeling optimistic for once. UTO. Happy new year.

Don't tempt providence you could destroy the very fabric of reality and actually, adversely stop it from happening. 

Sods law!

10caa6ba-1960-4f80-8415-266ada74d838_scr

FFS sake , I said Sods law , Stubbs. Sods law.

-I'm sorry Sir, it's the best I could do at such short notice. 

• Haha 1

I prefer to keep quiet in the main until the end of the season and then let all he’ll loose. It wee wees me off that Wednesday fans don’t give as good as they get. I reckon at most 50% of people posting on here are actually Wednesday fans. BTW, there’s no point in pointing the finger

4 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

I prefer to keep quiet in the main until the end of the season and then let all he’ll loose. It wee wees me off that Wednesday fans don’t give as good as they get. I reckon at most 50% of people posting on here are actually Wednesday fans. BTW, there’s no point in pointing the finger

Just say no.

54 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't tempt providence you could destroy the very fabric of reality and actually, adversely stop it from happening. 

Sods law!

10caa6ba-1960-4f80-8415-266ada74d838_scr

FFS sake , I said Sods law , Stubbs. Sods law.

-I'm sorry Sir, it's the best I could do at such short notice. 

Exactly this. We’ve had a bang average season and on the slightest suggestion that we might have turned the corner we’ve got fans giving it the big licks.  I will concede that I’m expecting an improvement in the second half of the season, but on the same score I don’t expect us to turn into world beaters.

2 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

If, unbelievably, we're looking like beating WBA today and the piggies are loosing, dare we start singing this.

They keep calling

They say

They keep calling

the 'drink' is strong in this one.:luhukay: