Senior pros back, what about Abdi/ Jones?

Would love Abdi to all of a sudden come good but I can’t see it now.

It’s been a few years of too many injuries and not enough games. It catches up on you. Same with the likes of Lee and Hooper. 

Would be nice to see him given another chance in the next few week.

30 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Jones was named on the bench not long ago under jos wasn't he?? Sure he will be back soon, surely a solid replacement for Hutch when he needs rest, even though they've all been rested for ages 

Pelupessy is a far better option than David Jones

37 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Loved them. Started off as thieves, robbing banks and trains, then looked to gain amnesty.

Cracking series.

Why did I get an image flash through my mind of Abdi in a showdown with the baddie and shooting himsen in t'foot as he tried to draw ???  FFS. Got to stop spliffing in the morning  lol lol 

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
26 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Not sure Abdi has the requisite level of energy to be anything other than a luxury player. We definitely are not in the position to be carrying anybody at present. 

We have been carrying abdi around on a stretcher for 2 years!!

1 hour ago, Eastern said:

It may have been a complete breakdown between Jos and Abdi.

I thought it was DC who spoke to Abdi not Jos?

Still Bruce may insist on having the option to bring him in from the cold.

What a new player we could have if it did happen!

3 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

So, Westwood,  Hutch, Boyd are back.

No sign as yet of Abdi or Jones but given Onomah and Hutch came off in last game should we potentially look at Jones?

Not sure what has happened with Abdi can anyone fill in on what he's been accused of?

Abdi has never been fit enough to play 90 minutes for us.

Isn't there an interview with CC about 18months ago where we mentions after we signed Abdi we discovered he had a bunch of serious underlying injuries? Ironically Watford must have been papering over the cracks in his final season there, similar to what CC did with Lee and Hooper :manager:

Sadly don't think we will ever see him involved in our first 18 again, perhaps one of the worst signings in SWFC history.

Jones is 34, I think he could still do a job for 5/6 games a season as 3rd choice behind Hutchinson/Pelupessy, would be nice to see him have a few games. His experience would go along way with the likes of Onomah and Reach.