What's happening with bruce

I thought we'd have heard by now.  Especially with his coaches being at Hillsborough on Saturday.  I'm assuming they weren't there today, not seen them mentioned.  And now bullen is urging the chairman to make a quick appointment. Do we think the deal not yet done.  If Middlesbrough sack pulis he could be interested in that position?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tashton said:

I thought we'd have heard by now.  Especially with his coaches being at Hillsborough on Saturday.  I'm assuming they weren't there today, not seen them mentioned.  And now bullen is urging the chairman to make a quick appointment. Do we think the deal not yet done.  If Middlesbrough sack pulis he could be interested in that position?

Hes on his sun lounger drink cocktails 

It will be announced closer to when he's available. 

Fortunately we have won 2 on the spin which obviously releaves pressure on making the appointment. 

Had we announced he was starting in a few weeks, then looked terrible on the pitch while he has a break people would get impatient and start asking questions. 

51 minutes ago, tashton said:

The man wanted a quiet, family christmas after a tragic year in his personal life. We agreed to that. It really is that simple. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I'm still fully expecting us to end up with anyone but a proven championship manager.

It just seems to be going to smoothly doesn't it. Jos gone with key players returning two wins and clean sheets on the bounce and an experienced championship manager with a top record at this level reportedly about to come in.

Welcome to Wednesday Bruno Lage.

Edited by s6 owl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, s6 owl said:

It just seems to be going to smoothly doesn't it. Jos gone with key players returning two wins and clean sheets on the bounce and an experienced championship manager with a top record at this level reportedly about to come in.

...and despite being utterly poo for 10 games we are remarkably only 9 points off the playoffs.

Tall order yes, impossible no.

• Like 1