What's happening with bruce

We've got good players. They didn't play for Jos cos of leaving players out. I'd give Bulley the job cos obviously they play for him and what if  Bruce came in wi his staff and players hate it, back to square 1 again. Don't fix if not broke. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

We've got good players. They didn't play for Jos cos of leaving players out. I'd give Bulley the job cos obviously they play for him and what if  Bruce came in wi his staff and players hate it, back to square 1 again. Don't fix if not broke. 

As much as I’m pleased for Lee Bullen, I would argued that two wins do not indicate that our prombles are fixed. 

Just a thought, Bullen knows every single player extremely well.

His actions and words will be exactly what the players wanted.

People who say "But think back to Burton at Home", need to look back themselves and see that team Butterfield, Jones, Wallace, Loovens, Wildsmith, Rhodes etc....about as un-athletic as a Wednesday side could be.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, tashton said:

I thought we'd have heard by now.  Especially with his coaches being at Hillsborough on Saturday.  I'm assuming they weren't there today, not seen them mentioned.  And now bullen is urging the chairman to make a quick appointment. Do we think the deal not yet done.  If Middlesbrough sack pulis he could be interested in that position?

Good grief get a grip!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1