Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

6 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

There are ways to invest more cash in the club if he wanted too....he doesn’t, he’s run out of cash.

I would be happy to support the promotion of under 23s into the main squad and will always cheer them on regardless but I am not paying £35 a time to watch average football in an attempt to try to bridge the gap of his spend or bust roulette job he has overseen.

I’ve said it multiple times, he has spent the multi year season ticket money in one go in a boom or bust chuck some cash at it, and now he has the prospect of covering the losses year on year.

We are in serious trouble.

This is a guy who thought £90 memberships in the second tier of English football represented ‘good value’ 

Tomorrow will pave the way for him to wash his hands of us and leave us right in the poo  

Don't ya just love fans who think they know what the score is.

Just now, Royal_D said:

I bet tommoro is the last Chansiri led Fans forum 

I hope so, in the sense that tomorrow  might turn out to be one big "clusterfuck" The owner, manager, all those associated with the club AND the fans might regret this forum ever taking place. I would very much have preferred Chansiri to issue a statement rather than stand up in front of 100's of "passionate"  Wednesdayites.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

Just now, Señor Sam said:

I hope so, in the sense that tomorrow  might turn out to be one big "clusterfuck" The owner, manager, all those associated with the club AND the fans might regret this forum ever taking place. I would very much have preferred Chansiri to issue a statement rather than stand up in front of 100's of "passionate"  Wednesdayites.

Yeah I agree 

3 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Tomorrow will pave the way for him to wash his hands of us and leave us right in the poo  

He could but his liabilities wouldn't disappear.Going bankrupt would be the ultimate shame, as far as I'm aware we don't owe the banks, investment companies etc FA ..he would sell us for a quid first.

Besides, would someone about to do a runner turn up at a fans forum to say goodbye?

1 hour ago, mike312 said:

Not really sure why any of us wouldn't like the truth? We all know the club is a mess and we all know why. What we could do with knowing is, what the strategy is for the medium and long term. 

I don't know why it's all in a mass, I don't think anyone really knows why. If Chansiri doesn't know why though then we really are in trouble.

I think a short term plan is also needed before the medium and long term one but I'm being pedantic. 

44 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Plenty of shirts in the shop for Christmas.

Even got a choice of away kits from the last 3 years.

Nowt to worry about then :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

He could but his liabilities wouldn't disappear.Going bankrupt would be the ultimate shame, as far as I'm aware we don't owe the banks, investment companies etc FA ..he would sell us for a quid first.

Besides, would someone about to do a runner turn up at a fans forum to say goodbye?

No, I don't think he's quitting the club either.

He once boasted he'd spend £200 million to get us into the PL.

The problem is unlikely to be money, but rather not being allowed to spend it because of our feeble turnover.

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

I don't know why it's all in a mass, I don't think anyone really knows why. If Chansiri doesn't know why though then we really are in trouble.

I think a short term plan is also needed before the medium and long term one but I'm being pedantic. 

Why would anyone place trust in a set up thats got us in financial trouble? The rules are clear. Yet we couldn't stick to them. Worrying and also symbolic of his lack of understanding how to run this club. 

Last year i wrote multiple threads almost demanding that the club plan for the short term to medium term future and letting the fans in on that plan. We didn't. We went bust and lead ourselves deeper into trouble. 

No trust can be gained from me. They're just lucky they have my stupid loyal and misguided support to keep funding their financial mistakes. 

Only thing worth it for this club is the fans. And theyre the ones who take most of his blame. Its unbelievable really. 

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Why would anyone place trust in a set up thats got us in financial trouble? The rules are clear. Yet we couldn't stick to them. Worrying and also symbolic of his lack of understanding how to run this club. 

That's how it works in the unfair fair play rules.

Big gamble and failed. Some win and put fingers up...we and others lost

Besides that, fans would be moaning like foook if 'the board' showed lack of ambition.

2 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

That's how it works in the unfair fair play rules.

Big gamble and failed. Some win and put fingers up...we and others lost

Besides that, fans would be moaning like foook if 'the board' showed lack of ambition.

See this shocks me actually. 

Fans that think its acceptable we've fvcked up our chances of promotion or even looking competetive for years. 

Is it sustainable to drop like a stone now. Have all this toxicity. Have to sell players fast. Hold all this negativity and anger... or run the club properly and maintain a chance of being competetive in this league like a Derby County. 

I find it hard to believe any fan with a braincell was willing to pay over the odds every year for the guy responsible to demonstrate alarming financial mismanagement. Funded by the fans. Then blame the very same ones for the club issues. 

I oppose any fan that thinks all of the above is vaguely acceptable. 

• Thanks 1