Boycott the Luton Game

3 hours ago, MallorcaOwl said:

If Jos hasn't gone by 05/ Jan. I would suggest that the only way Mr Chansiri would listen to the voice of the fans is through a financial hit. The majority of fans attending the games now are season ticket holders, he has already got that income for this season. I would encourage all fans to boycott the FA cup game v Luton

It woudn't be a massive financial hit but it would be a demonstration of our frustration and make him think of the future financiial hit regarding season ticket sales for next season.

I intend to boycott the game. Could we have an Owlstalk poll to gauge support for this.

NO

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

My thoughts on this game are if you want to go then please attend. 

If you dont want to go then dont. Fully understand reasons why people dont want to attend.

Thanks Matt. 

My conscience will be clear while I watch us getting thumped by lower league opposition. 

A clear conscience is important to Revs. :biggrin:

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrsHall said:

What about people going and having a nude protest. That would get some attention. UTO.

14 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Just bought mine for me and the lad. 

Sorry. 

(not really sorry) 

But OP don't feel obliged to go if you don't want to. :biggrin:

Hope you haven’t bought them near Mrs Hall your Reverence.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, MartinOwlMan said:

Like trying to deal with a sore spot on your nose by getting someone to smack you in the face with a cricket bat. 

It will only do further damage 

Why will it do further damage ? 

5 hours ago, MallorcaOwl said:

If Jos hasn't gone by 05/ Jan. I would suggest that the only way Mr Chansiri would listen to the voice of the fans is through a financial hit. The majority of fans attending the games now are season ticket holders, he has already got that income for this season. I would encourage all fans to boycott the FA cup game v Luton

It woudn't be a massive financial hit but it would be a demonstration of our frustration and make him think of the future financiial hit regarding season ticket sales for next season.

I intend to boycott the game. Could we have an Owlstalk poll to gauge support for this.

I think you are not factoring in that 99.9% of the fan base are unaware of Owlstalk. I think your plan may have just gone up in smoke. But I admire you along with the 78 others for taking a stance. 

6 hours ago, MallorcaOwl said:

ok wolfy, power to the people

45 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I can't make the Luton game as I'm away but If I wasn't I'd go. 

Wonder how many would want to boycott game had we drawn someone like Liverpool or Chelsea at home. 

Not many I should think. 

However, that would go for every single football team in the world. 

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Why don’t we give chansiri and the players what they want...they want a full house and a positive atmosphere!! 

35k in hillsborough with a quality atmosphere and turn it full circle...they all keep saying they play better when it’s like this.

Like at Wembley? Or the two most recent big crowds at Hillsborough against Huddersfield and the pigs? 

• Like 1