HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY WONDER

3 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I don't think anyone should be criticised for putting their son before their employer. I hope everyone reading this would do the same. 

Agreed. When you look at the complete shambles that this club is in with one of the worst management teams in our history how could anyone blame him for getting his son out of here 

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

I ain't letting a disagreement with Chansiri get in the way of my memories of Hirst. 

He spent most of his adult life arind this club and people are ready to believe a chairman who has been here a few years, who's influence has been... Questionable...over him.. 

Big shame.

My sentiments exactly pal.  

David Hirst a Wednesday great and a Wednesday legend.

What I'd give to have him in the team now.

In my opinion Waddle besides,DEH the best player I’ve seen in a Wednesday shirt. He had everything,pace,power,strength,positioning,skill,timing,awareness and a great finisher,left foot,right foot or bullet header.I don’t think you can coach all of that,he was a naturally gifted footballer who would be worth millions in today’s market.

Happy birthday Hirsty lad.

Guest Jack the Hat

For me , best player for Wednesday in my life. Could use both feet and head. Had strength,speed  and power. He could out run a defender, dribble past him or just knock him out of the way. Either way he was going for goal. Didn't get held up or pushed to the corner flag like other attackers did (shearer springs to mind). Proper Roy of the rovers stuff. Recent events irrelevant. Happy birthday it was an honour to watch you,

18 hours ago, steveger said:

Awww cheers. oh wait it's for damn Hirsty, how dare he share my birthday...:biggrin:

Thought the club would have emailed me an automated greeting message with being on the database and all that, it's the little things that matter....

Rangers managed to send me one again......

rfc2018.png

Why no green balloons  ?.

Happy birthday Steve.