Slavisa Jokanovic?

Slavisa Jokanovic new manager?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Slavisa Jokanovic as our new manager?

• Yes
    • No

Is there a third option of only with Gray as his defensive coach/assistant. As Fulham look very different once gray had departed? Or maybe that’s a coincidence? 

I know one thing, Fullham looked just as unorganised in the premiership as we do in championship in his final few games in charge. No shape / formation without the ball and teams just walking through them to score. 

26 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Is there a third option of only with Gray as his defensive coach/assistant. As Fulham look very different once gray had departed? Or maybe that’s a coincidence? 

I know one thing, Fullham looked just as unorganised in the premiership as we do in championship in his final few games in charge. No shape / formation without the ball and teams just walking through them to score. 

True however the Prem is a very different beast. 

Didn't vote as its pointless with him not being a realistic option. I wouldn't want him though as it's the wrong time. He'd have been ideal when we appointed Carlos, but we need someone who can operate on a shoestring now. A manager that can get a lot from a little like Mick McCarthy or Ian Holloway, the football might not be pretty but our main concern for the next couple of seasons should be survival.

Stuart gray as the savoir - isn't it funny the way football works. 

A chairman who keeps telling us he does know what he is doing sacks a managed liked by the fans, he goes off gets another job as a defensive coach that team then gets promoted to the Premier League he leaves and the teams defense starts leaking goals as much as we are now.

Who'd have thought when DC sacked Stuart Gray he would get to the Premier League first. :duntmatter:

4 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Jokanovic would try and play to our strengths, in attacking areas, unlike Jos, who totally ignores that department

Oh aye and what strengths are they then.

Please try and remember we can’t buy unless we sell first.

I'd like to go on a round the world cruise but can't afford it, just like we can't afford Jokanovic.

What makes anyone think that the current clusterfuck would appeal to a proven manager who will have plenty of interest and better offers than us sadly.

Our time to get him was prior to Carlos, we certainly should have gone for him after the Huddersfield game when he was very unhappy at Fulham.

Would I want him, definitely but it ain't going to happen any time soon.

25 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I'd like to go on a round the world cruise but can't afford it, just like we can't afford Jokanovic.

What makes anyone think that the current clusterfuck would appeal to a proven manager who will have plenty of interest and better offers than us sadly.

Our time to get him was prior to Carlos, we certainly should have gone for him after the Huddersfield game when he was very unhappy at Fulham.

Would I want him, definitely but it ain't going to happen any time soon.

Nail on head. Sad but very true.