The Best Thing They Ever Did

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

1) The Royal Marines.

2) Teaching us how to maim and kill each other at half time of a game about 10 years ago.

It's between that and twin.

Also...and I'm going back many years...there was some worthy who was droning on at half time and the microphone kept cutting out.. someone (Stevie splash?) ran on and got it going again at the exact moment that he said " I don't suppose it matters now..no fuc*er was listening."

• Haha 2

Laurie Madden.

First minute flying studs up lunge/violent assault ('tackle") on Peter Reid at home v Everton in retaliation to Reid's violent assault on Brian Marwood at Goodison which in itself was in retaliation to Marwood crippling Adrian Heath. Very satisfying.

6 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Feeding him uncooked pizza. No wonder he never came back after the “incident”.

Now.. I'll be frank.. I'll do anything for money because I'm shallow and selfish.

But what I wouldn't do is pose for a picture like that when I had plenty of money.

How much money do people want I wonder?

Jeremy Bentham had a bit to say about this according to my mate when we were chatting in the chippie.... I didn't take it all in because I was busy looking at what he'd ordered... I can't make sense of it all.. I really can't....my doctor's told me not to worry about such things but I honestly don't know anymore.