Onomah

Did really well and along with hector both stood out today for me.

Wednesday started very poor though and we looked miles off the pace but it was a much improved second half and jos making a rare early sub changed the game for me bringing Forestieri on.

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

MOM, what a performance 

You what?.

I thought he was the weak link in midfield today.

He reminds me of Ross Barkley, no doubt he will be a regular in Spurs Team and an England regular, but is he what we want NOW?.

He looks like a Prem player who has no idea what it takes to play in the championship.

• Haha 1

I must be the only one to think he reminds me of Ross Barkley when he came here.

Good quality, but flits in and out of the game, shows nothing when he does not have the ball.

There is no doubt that he will be a regular for Spurs in the very near future, and for England, but for me, Now, he is a Luxury player.

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

I must be the only one to think he reminds me of Ross Barkley when he came here.

Good quality, but flits in and out of the game, shows nothing when he does not have the ball.

There is no doubt that he will be a regular for Spurs in the very near future, and for England, but for me, Now, he is a Luxury player.

He won the ball back many times for us, was always trying to be an option, carries the ball and set up joaos 2nd

clearly didn’t watch him well 

Edited by FreshOwl

3 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

You what?.

He reminds me of Ross Barkley, no doubt he will be a regular in Spurs Team and an England regular, but is he what we want NOW?.

He looks like a Prem player who has no idea what it takes to play in the championship.

11 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Staggering 

13 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Yep, you are the only one.

Got everything a midfielder needs.

Good on the ball, calm under pressure, can pass it , mobile and strong.

I thought he was fantastic today.

And don’t forget he will hardly have played this season until we signed him so just about getting match fit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He’s a good all round midfield player. Can do a bit of everything. I think he likes to go box to box but maybe given how we play, he needs to keep his position in the middle of the park. I thought he was good today but Hector was man of the match. 

Agreed

4 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

You what?.

Pig