Time to turn up

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

It would appear we have completely sold out all of the tickets or the club are now not allowing any tickets sales as the below is the link to the tickets on the official site.

https://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/events.aspx 

At £46 for a ticket to a none member on the South Stand I think I will be watching the game on Sky. The club get paid £250,000 for every home game screened on Sky when they are at home, the club are trying to win new fans and instead they price the tickets at Kop £39, North £42, South £46 - i am sure there will be 35,000 there at these prices.

Have you signed in? They are available when I click on it. 

• Haha 1

Disgusting pricing again from the club, it would make sense ( at those prices) if it wasn't being televised but come on Friday night on sky , you'd think the club would revise the prices when we are on TV but like a previous poster has said we get £250k so it's peanuts for a few extra thousand on the gate. Missing a treat for me , over 30 000 if pricing is right and more fans getting behind the team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:
Adult pricing from £39.00 to £46.00
Senior pricing from £29.00 to £36.00
U11 pricing £10.00
U17 pricing £15.00
U21 pricing from £29.00 to £36.00
U5 pricing £5.00

Those prices are going to whet the taste buds.WTF:

11 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I take it prices put people off that televised Friday night play off seminv Brighton.

Did we scrape 25000?

No doubt people are happy to spend 40 quid in the pub though.

Its just an excuse imo

1 in 10 fans at most may spend £40 in a pub, but the rest are literally priced out

• Like 1

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Its more than one in 10.

So people really cant stretch an extra tenner for the game?

I would have lower prices but for many the priced out claims equal cant be bothered

Agree many use any excuse they can - but at the same time, the prices, especially for this game, are ridiculous.

57 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I take it prices put people off that televised Friday night play off seminv Brighton.

Did we scrape 25000?

No doubt people are happy to spend 40 quid in the pub though.

Its just an excuse imo

I'd suggest it's not an excuse, it's a reason. I'm a season ticket holder but would I feck pay those prices if I wasn't. 

• Like 2

I was recently visiting Killamarsh and would have loved to have gone to a game whilst up there, but the pricing angers me so much that I resisted the temptation, £39 - £46 to watch second tier football - not on your Nelly! Not even sure I’ll bother buying Friday’s game on Now TV which is what I normally do when it’s televised. Can’t see me going to Hillsborough in the near or distant future until I get that lottery win, in which case I’ll buy the club and move it a bit nearer to Cornwall. It’s a bit odd really as a form of entertainment, I’m sure if I’d wanted to go to the cinema whilst visiting I would have been able to rock up and buy a ticket, or go to a club, or a theatre or summat...but you can’t even do that on Friday at Hillsborough. Don’t make any sense to me..closed shop or what?