Time to turn up

2 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I am simply giving my opinion than people are using the high prices as an excuse.

There may be a small number of fans priced out, but many who wouldn't go anyway hide behind the high prices excuse. 

Lowering the price by £10 wouldn't see attendances rise.

Who gets these £20 tickets

It is too low a price imo

Is it too low a price when theres 15'000 empty seats?

what else do we do to fill them every other week?

Who would honestly moan if they discounted say 5000 of them, 10'000 of them, its simply wasted space and wasted income isn't ?

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Like a means test isn't it....contact the club, let 'em know if yer on yer uppers...Its not the way to go really, nice gesture, but really?....i wouldn't

I guess there would have to be an element of that or the freeloaders would be in there like a rocket. If I were in genuine need I'd apply. I'm not in need so I pay.

1 minute ago, mark1948 said:

I guess there would have to be an element of that or the freeloaders would be in there like a rocket. If I were in genuine need I'd apply. I'm not in need so I pay.

Yea..It would attract freeloaders, maybe even more freeloaders than genuine folk...but what exactly have the club lost?...nowt

maybe it would rankle with a few fans, but how many?

When i posted about it earlier in the year, there were very few on here that minded, season ticket holders, members...

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Is it too low a price when theres 15'000 empty seats?

what else do we do to fill them every other week?

Who would honestly moan if they discounted say 5000 of them, 10'000 of them, its simply wasted space and wasted income isn't ?

I'm all for filling the empty seats and it sounds good in theory, but I would guess that if 5000 or 10,000 were discounted there would be a mass of people demanding a rebate on what they'd paid.

2 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I'm all for filling the empty seats and it sounds good in theory, but I would guess that if 5000 or 10,000 were discounted there would be a mass of people demanding a rebate on what they'd paid.

Easy way to find out..the club puts another "questionnaire" out.... and asks?

what harm can it do?..Its not f.ookin' Brexit lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Yea..It would attract freeloaders, maybe even more freeloaders than genuine folk...but what exactly have the club lost?...nowt

maybe it would rankle with a few fans, but how many?

When i posted about it earlier in the year, there were very few on here that minded, season ticket holders, members...

It costs the club nowt as I understand the money was coming from Mr Chansiri's pocket not the club accounts. If I had the wealth and wanted to help people who are genuinely in need I would need to know that I was helping those and not being ripped off by cheats.

Edited by mark1948

51 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

It costs the club nowt as I understand the money was coming from Mr Chansiri's pocket not the club accounts. If I had the wealth and wanted to help people who are genuinely in need I would need to know that I was helping those and not being ripped off by cheats.

I'm not asking Mr Chansiri to put owt in...I'm asking the club to make use of a facility that isn't being used

As you said it would be s freeloaders charter and fans who pay and in so doing actively support the club would be rightly annoyed, so it can't happen.

If, as in previous owners tenure, seats were given to under 16s to create the future fan base, there may be a chance but modern childcare regs might make it difficult as a week in week out offer.

1 hour ago, mark1948 said:

As you said it would be s freeloaders charter and fans who pay and in so doing actively support the club would be rightly annoyed, so it can't happen.

If, as in previous owners tenure, seats were given to under 16s to create the future fan base, there may be a chance but modern childcare regs might make it difficult as a week in week out offer.

Not exactly what I said mark...you in politics ? lol

• Like 1