Time to turn up

It's terrible the pricing. They know it is but don't seem to care. They could have lowered the category for this game once on Sky. But no. Expecting fans to pay £40 a ticket is ridiculous for any level of football, Championship, Friday night, on Sky makes it a shambles. Everything else is good at Hillsborough, shame POTG is a joke. I have 3 mates not going because of pricing, we are going to meet up for the dogs instead, 3 course meal and entry £25. I have season ticket so going but they don't. So anyone looking for examples there is 3 examples. They should be lowering the price to fill the ground and that should always be the policy. Sort it Chansiri.

1 minute ago, MilanTheMan said:

They've tried it and no one came so why would they?

They try it for Millwall or some such club on a Tuesday night. On Sky on a Friday night, there's no excuse for charging these prices. 

8 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Prices way too high.

Knock the prices down and lets pack the stadium out.  

5 minutes ago, MilanTheMan said:

The Bolton game last year could have given DC something to think about if enough of the non season ticket holders bothered to turn up.

£20.00 a ticket - bumper crowd, revenue from merchandise/food etc

They didn't bother sadly. 

It's a shame

24 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

It's terrible the pricing. They know it is but don't seem to care. They could have lowered the category for this game once on Sky. But no. Expecting fans to pay £40 a ticket is ridiculous for any level of football, Championship, Friday night, on Sky makes it a shambles. Everything else is good at Hillsborough, shame POTG is a joke. I have 3 mates not going because of pricing, we are going to meet up for the dogs instead, 3 course meal and entry £25. I have season ticket so going but they don't. So anyone looking for examples there is 3 examples. They should be lowering the price to fill the ground and that should always be the policy. Sort it Chansiri.

So these "fans" aren't even going anywhere to watch it free? Are they really fans or what?

Just now, MilanTheMan said:

The high prices are kept in place for near on the whole season...The low price games are one offs against unattractive opposition, the proof of the pudding, instead of  one off games the stay away fans think "meh" about..would be to try it for a month on the trot....build the fanbase again..But Chansiris not bothered.

Last seasons "questionnaire" told you that,,The fact that the club knew about the impending embargo and still sold season tickets with fans thinking we might "buy" someone told you that...Then the "God Almighty"..transfer window shuts Embargo lifted "Surprise" Should tell you exactly what the club think about the fanbase...The problem Mr Chansiri and the club fail to realise is that a portion of the fanbase are now looking at the club with the same jaundiced eye, and come the "serious trouble" and the club start to struggle...and the f.ookin' club start harping on about "Loyalty" and the "Wednesday Family" A lot of the "Wednesday family" will think.............." f.ook you...where were you when I was struggling?"..I for one won't blame them...

Its short sighted..its stupid...but...I'm not f.ookin' surprised...

3 minutes ago, LittleG said:

They try it for Millwall or some such club on a Tuesday night. On Sky on a Friday night, there's no excuse for charging these prices. 

It was Bolton

On a Saturday

At 3pm

£20.00

About 1500-2000 non season ticket holders turned up