Jordan Thorniley OUT

The reaction in this thread is telling - Thorniley is rapidly becoming the indispensable part of our defence. It's why I'm convinced that within two or three years he'll have taken over the captaincy.

No over-reaction necessary mind, you've got to hope Hector will seize the chance to make an impact on his full debut tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Why is it always the players we don't want to get injured that do ?!

I mean year we don't want any injuries but couldn't we lose players like Fox Jones Pelupessy to Injury rather than Thornley Lee Hooper ??

Pelupessy 

:Pelupessy:

Pretty sure he will be one of the first names on the team sheet from now on.

Edited by pazowl55

22 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Pelupessy 

:Pelupessy:

Pretty sure he will be one of the first names on the team sheet from now on.

Not for me. I'm not a hater like some which I don't condone but for me he's just ok. Better than Jones, Buttercup but not in the Hutch Lee Bannan and now Onomah bracket. Sub to help sure up a game last 20 when were winning 2-1 etc for me. Shouldn't be starting.

Just now, Dutch McLovin said:

Not for me. I'm not a hater like some which I don't condone but for me he's just ok. Better than Jones, Buttercup but not in the Hutch Lee Bannan and now Onomah bracket. Sub to help sure up a game last 20 when were winning 2-1 etc for me. Shouldn't be starting.

Think other day proves otherwise and think Jos will agree with me. Be amazed if we don't see him in the starting 11 for the Villa game.

3 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

But look how Bannan's game suffered when he didn't have Joey covering for him.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, james o connor said:

I didn’t mean him personally . I’m the last 12 months we have injuries to bannan , thorniley, Preston , Clare etc etc . Even the young and fitter ones aren’t safe from the curse !

Well stop being a tight wad and buy some bloody pegs next time the old gypsy woman calls, so she might lift it. lol

7 hours ago, james o connor said:

The injuries are an absaloute joke . We have so many finished players in lee , hooper , abdi , hutchinson etc  it even young uns like thorniley are constantly getting niggles. Never known a team like it 

Thornily and the other young uns aren’t constantly getting niggles though are they.

6 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Why is it always the players we don't want to get injured that do ?!

I mean year we don't want any injuries but couldn't we lose players like Fox Jones Pelupessy to Injury rather than Thornley Lee Hooper ??

Because it's the ones who 'get stuck in' rather than the ones who ,for want of a better phrase 'pull out of' crunch tackles who run more risk of injury.