Here's how #SWFC lineup today..

Guest LittleG
5 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Well I would have put boyd in for fox but Jos always sets up more defensive to start with. 

Reach in mid is better than hutch. 

Think Reach will be wing back, Hutch will be midfield 

Hope Hutch makes that centre half position his own, because we really need him to.

Hope Fox makes that left wing back  position his own, because we really need him to.

Hope Reach does the business in midfield, because he's no fullback........and........we really need him to.

etc etc etc

Wednesday fans moan that not enough youth players are given a chance in first team. 

Jos plays youth player and puts a few on bench - Wednesday fans moan that the squad is too inexperienced. 

This is is what we have now people. 

Lets get behind the players we have available and show them some support. 

7 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

I could just about forgive the gaffer for that. But leaving Nuhiu out after scoring last week merely compounds matters. Jos out.

Not only that, but 2 of our best performers last year - Lee and Hooper - not even on the bench. Very, very, VERY strange

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
5 minutes ago, owlandished said:

Not only that, but 2 of our best performers last year - Lee and Hooper - not even on the bench. Very, very, VERY strange

Carvalhal needs sacked NOW!

Seen Hulls line up and I think one of their subs must be popular with the ladies...........

TEAMS

Wednesday: Dawson, Fox, Pelupessy, Fletcher, Bannan, Lees, Reach, Hutchinson, Baker, Pudil, Forestieri

Substitutes: Wildsmith, Thorniley, Matias, Boyd, Hunt, Preston, Lee

Hull: Marshall, Lichaj, de Wijs, Burke, Evandro, Kane, Batty, Bowen, Henriksen, Kingsley, Campbell,

Substitutes: Long Dicko, Toral, Milinkovic, MacDonald, Irvine, Keane

• Haha 2