Here's how #SWFC lineup today..

Guest LittleG

Think it will be Lees Pudil and Fox as back three with Baker and Reach as wing backs. SH, JP and BB in midfield with FF and Fletch up front.

I think if we’d seen Borukov’s name amongst the subs we’d all have been a bit less underwhelmed.

Young promising striker on the bench always gives you a glimmer  of hope if it’s not going well.

It all just feels a bit meh.

9 minutes ago, Beholder said:

More happy with that lineup. 

Looks like van ak and Liam have had the chop. 

Not seen Baker enough to know if he is better than palmer. Not sure that he is. 

I think it's a interesting line up. Happy with it too.

My only concerns are Fox and Dawson.

I would've put Wildsmith and Boyd or Matias in?

But no complaints from me, I think it looks intriguing and hopefully we'll give a better go of it at home, than in the tricky first game.

I hope to see Matias at some point, as I think this season is a big one for him and I've got a feeling that he could be a big player for us this season. 

15 minutes ago, Beholder said:

More happy with that lineup. 

Looks like van ak and Liam have had the chop. 

Not seen Baker enough to know if he is better than palmer. Not sure that he is. 

But your still happy with the line up ? Looks weak and lacking in attacking flair to me . So many changes defensively too I’m not happy with it at all 

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

But your still happy with the line up ? Looks weak and lacking in attacking flair to me . So many changes defensively too I’m not happy with it at all 

Well I would have put boyd in for fox but Jos always sets up more defensive to start with. 

Reach in mid is better than hutch.