More positives from #SWFC

31 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Excellent work Hargreaves!

Next get them to play Lees in the centre of the 3 and we'll be laughing.

I pressume the boys won't be coming out to "Stagefright" by Leppard? :ph34r:

No, they're coming out to "Too Late" instead!

• Haha 1

“More” & “positives” might be pushing it a tad but it’s certainly a step in the right direction 

I just hope they are working from the bottom up on the list of things that need improving 

Getting this club right isn’t that difficult and once it’s right just watch it go!!!

• Like 1

Well done all concerned!

I really, really, hope (and pray) that this means the second half walk out music has been ditched, 'I O lets go' or whatever it was. 

Truly appalling song from an appalling genre of music. I can barely find the words to describe my abhorrence.

If no one can think of anything better lets have 'Singing the Blues' (The Terry Curran version!) :biggrin:

Edited by Rev Owl

47 minutes ago, evaD said:

As suggested by Neil in the other thread. Just imagine the chills you'd get from this playing as the teams walk out for the first home game of the season. 

I really hope it’s this or RU Mine. Probably this as it has the better intro to walk out to.

16 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

I’ve been as critical as anyone and whilst this is insignificant, it is more that they appeared to have listened and got the ball rolling.

If they get nothing but praise for these little things it must make them at least consider tackling the bigger issues.

My ‘more’ comment was on the back of the change of heart on membership.

A win tomorrow and the world looks a better place. Keep the faith, we’ll be back.

I agree and I just wish we had some brains in the club, because you are right a lot of little things can make a huge difference 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

My guess is that song will be staying.

If I'm honest I don't mind as long as we don't have goal music. Proper tinpot poo is goal music. Leave it to the Yanks

Love Hi Ho to start game..
As for Vancouver Whitecaps in MLS - we definitely DO NOT have goal scoring music (nor do any of the US based clubs) ...   That would drive me nuts...
The thing that drives me crazy is the anthems in North America...  I generally go downstairs till the silliness is over...