Seems to be getting a mixed bag of views on here at the moment, saying we wouldn't miss him when his contract is up etc - but when he comes back in the side, would you start him? I'd look at having Forestieri, Hooper, Joao in a front three - which is frightening on paper... 

I'm not close to our win to lose ratio when he plays - does anyone have the figures? 

For me - he starts everytime he's fit, I've not doubt the boost he would give to the team as well would be huge with him in the side. Even if we got 20 games out of him, it could drastically improve our season. Would love to see the one touch Bannan, Forestieri and Hooper football again this season.... 

Edited by TodwickOwl

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Amazing that we're threadbare yet still have a very good Championship striker to comeback. 

We aren’t threadbare up front.

Its the defense that’s a car crash, because it’s been ignored for the most part.

1 minute ago, Freshfish said:

Joao         Nuhiu

Hooper

Reach FF  Bannan Palmer

Pudil Hutch Lees

Maybe I have blue and white tinted specs on - but that looks like a top 6 side if they all stayed fit.....doesnt it??!?!

We miss Hooper & Lee immensely, just hope they're the same players when they come back, Hooper is the best finisher we have and has great link up play and god knows how much we've missed Lee's energy and hes probably good for 5+ goals in a fully fit season.

3 minutes ago, Mole said:

Does anybody know when he's likely to to be back? 

Whispers have been a couple of months - but it's all a bit hush hush on it still. I'd hope RS ask the question again at the presser tomorrow - for Lee and Hooper. 

I don't think we'll get a full season - but 20/25 games out of him would make the difference. 

18 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Look how much we missed him in second playoff campaign.

16 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

I think he’d have been the difference in the second leg.

Totally agree. The form he was in and the way he ties the team together... we’d be ok the prem if he’d stayed fit (or be back in the Championship with loads of cash).

Cant wait for him to return.