Where is Westwood going

I may be wrong here but has anyone thought about the injured or not Westwood saga he saying he wasn’t when jos said he was. I’m wondering if there was a ploy jos say injured so puts teams off him but Westwood says otherwise cause he doesn’t want to be third choice ???

Guest The Claw
6 hours ago, tashton said:

All media outlets are saying Westwood leaving but to where?.   Burnley are close to signing Joe Hart and if butland leaving Stoke why did he play yesterday.   If there's no deal lined up then why would you not play one of the best goal keepers in the division on what was going to be a tough opening day fixture.   Jos says in Yorkshire post he has been injured for months, well so has Fletcher but he was on the bench.  I know people will say it's cause he is likely to be leaving but Stoke keep playing butland.   We need leadership and Westwood provides that. Wrong player to sell in my opinion

stoke they need a goalie WTF:

1 hour ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Well that's the thing, Federici is 33 and signed from Premier league Bournemouth, why on earth would Stoke sign a guy a year older, and as this place keeps insisting a "crock", makes no sense. 

Colin signing him....... yeh maybe. 

Fair point

Although Federici has pretty much been a back up keeper, for a few years now 

4 hours ago, victorturner said:

Agree, but Stoke expect Butland  to go to Chelsea to replace Courtois who is expected to go to Madrid. We are desperate for money and cannot afford Westwood to get injured. Obviously Stoke are bolder and play Butland. Pathetic state we are in. He's our best player after FF.

Completely agree while ever he’s here and fit he should be the first name on the team sheet x

21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Butland rumoured to be going to Chelsea. Westwood to Stoke?

Alluded to earlier in the day,federici (their No 2) is a year younger,so why would they sign a 34 year old and as this place keeps telling all who will listen a "crock",it makes no sense for them to sign him...................does it ?

8 hours ago, owlmanc said:

Coutois to leave Chelsea 

pickford to Chelsea 

westwood to Everton ?

SSN reporting Chelsea in advanced talks over Butland , which probably means Westwood to Stoke.